2013 Boss 302 - Grabber Blue, Recaro/Torsen Package, Cover

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Damn. So f*cking pretty. Every time I think I am sold on GHG, someone posts up a pic of Grabber Blue and messes with my head. Beautiful car man, good luck getting her to a good home. :beer:

Cla66ic

Established Member
Damn. So f*cking pretty. Every time I think I am sold on GHG, someone posts up a pic of Grabber Blue and messes with my head. Beautiful car man, good luck getting her to a good home. :beer:

Thanks man! And yes, she's still available, now @ 4600 miles. Been driving it some now that the weather is pretty. Amazing car.

svtrookie

Established Member
Beautiful Boss! Would love to add this to the stable. Any interest in a trade plus cash for a clean 2008 Trailblazer SS? 63k miles all highway. No issues! Thought I would ask!

Thanks,

Tom

Last edited:

Cla66ic

Established Member
Hey guys. They Boss is gone :( Dealer made me an offer I couldn't refuse on trade. Ended up with a 2014 Race Red Focus ST. :D I'm enjoying have an easy DD again. I'll be back into the Mustang world with the 2015 or 2016's. Thanks for the support on the sale.

Btw, I have a few parts left over, namely: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...387-FS-Husky-Floor-Mats-and-JLT-Oil-Separator

Buy my mats and oil separator! :)

Also, I still have my Boss 302 car cover if anyone is interested >_> I forgot to mention it, and the dealer didn't ask for it... I'll have a listing up for it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread