2013 BOSS302 vs. 2013 S4

rosem32

Established Member
Last night a 2013 Black Audi S4 pulled up in the lane next to me at the stop light. The S4 driver looked at my car and gave a thumbs up and I replied with a "thanks". When the light turned green we both took off kinda easy, after about a minute I realized he was pacing me at 35 mph. I looked over to see what was up.... he just pointed forward and floored it. He had a 1 car lead by the time my brain registered what was happening, but I was able to pull him back and pass him by a couple cars by the end of 4th gear (running out of road). The guy was cool afterwards, he rolled down his window, waved, and said he would beat me next time. (I have no idea of any mods on his car, if any....)

I love this Boss 302 and its Trackey..cant wait till it has FI. :coolman:

*This all happened in Mexico as well.

kaz109

Established Member
Great kill...both amazing cars and owned by what seem to be two very cool guys. Would be great to have an S4 as a daliy and boss as a toy

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
That s4 had to have been modded op, either way good kill.

Lol on beating you next time. What does your current setup run on the dyno op?

Chris_5.0

Established Member
Great kill! I find it hard to believe he wasn't modded. The S4's are quick, but they aren't THAT quick being a 4 door and all...

Para81

Established Member
Your Boss302 would of crushed him if he was stock. I had an Audi S4 out with me on my first track day - lap after lap behind me. Nice car but really not much of a competion - E92 M3 held a lot closer (but still behind me also). Nice runs. Most people probably just want to hear your car rip through gears, the sound is amazing.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
If you think your car has balls now just wait till the F1 get installed. You'll waste 99% of the cars you run up against in 2 gears.

termin8ernorm

Genisis 2.0T

Well I drive a very large black piece of shit. But I've still had the capability to shit on some kid in a Hyundai Genisis 2.0T. Little punk got all close to my truck and kept nudging forward to tempt me.

kaz109

Established Member
Well I drive a very large black piece of shit. But I've still had the capability to shit on some kid in a Hyundai Genisis 2.0T. Little punk got all close to my truck and kept nudging forward to tempt me.

Ummmmm yea. Cool story bro

kaz109

Established Member

Great kill! I find it hard to believe he wasn't modded. The S4's are quick, but they aren't THAT quick being a 4 door and all...

Your Boss302 would of crushed him if he was stock. I had an Audi S4 out with me on my first track day - lap after lap behind me. Nice car but really not much of a competion - E92 M3 held a lot closer (but still behind me also). Nice runs. Most people probably just want to hear your car rip through gears, the sound is amazing.

Lol...why do you guys feel the S4 was modded? The race went exactly how it was suppose to given the two cars are stock. S4 got the jump due to low mph and awd and the boss quickly caught up and put cars on him..highly doubt the S4 was modded from the way the race was explained

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
You quoted para who has first hand accounts of what an s4 could do. Yes it has awd, but it is under powered and weighs around 200lbs more than a Boss, not to mention this boss is modded.

Cant wait to hear about your next mods op. Im still on the fence with modding mine, fell in love with it when i added wheels!

kaz109

Established Member

You quoted para who has first hand accounts of what an s4 could do. Yes it has awd, but it is under powered and weighs around 200lbs more than a Boss, not to mention this boss is modded.

Cant wait to hear about your next mods op. Im still on the fence with modding mine, fell in love with it when i added wheels!

Wasn't discrediting his opinion just asking why u all felt that way. The experience para had from the sound of it was at the track ( which I love) and that is a completely different scenario then the race the OP shared. Either way the boss would win I am not disputing that

Users who are viewing this thread