2013 Cobrajet, 2012 COPO Camaro, Challenger V10 drag pack

wma8706

Established Member
[youtube_browser]_jVhuRQrOzc [/youtube_browser] [youtube_browser]8Ict8Az-yJY[/youtube_browser] [youtube_browser]pW7SEIulmZQ[/youtube_browser]

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Holy smoke! That is a rocket ship. 6.02 on the track for the Cobra Jet on a first pass, that's amazing!

Last edited:

jleews6

Established Member
All three are great cars. That CJ ran 6.02 and that's about a 9.30.
All three are very impressive and I would have a hard time deciding between a CJ and a N/A COPO. The N/A COPO has already ready run low 9s and I like N/A better then boost.

AnthonyNoz

Established Member
that challenger was nutz! i love it and the cobra jet... sick.. camaro can just go die some place.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

sick videos,thanks

03kevo

Established Member
Seems like every time FORD comes up with an idea and put it into practical application, the other two domestic manufacturers wanna copy. Retro designs, 0em blower setups and now this drag packs. Love ford

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Seems like every time FORD comes up with an idea and put it into practical application, the other two domestic manufacturers wanna copy. Retro designs, 0em blower setups and now this drag packs. Love ford

I think its awesome. Keeps each other on its toes, but we all know Ford is the originator. I would love to see all these cars compete against each other.

White608

Go faster
Established Member
Usually the CJ's run ~5.70's in ADRL trim. The Challenger is not even competitive vs the CJ's. They added weight to the CJ's to try and help them and that didn't even work.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
That challenger sounds wrong. Should just run a blown 6.1.

I agree.

A blown 6.2 is in the works...

From my understanding the CJ's and Challenger dont compete against each other.

I think the V10 should perform a little better but its not bad. Im basing this off of the times the NA 427 Copo is running. Its running every bit as good and even better than the 512 V10. That shouldnt be the case. I think there is some room for improvement with the head/cam package on the V10's.

Users who are viewing this thread