2013 For MSRP in Louisville, KY

ToltecWarrior

Banishing Self-Importance
Established Member
For those interested, I saw a 2013 GT500 coupe in race red with white stripes, performance package, and nav system on the showroom floor at Bill Collins Ford in Louisville, KY for MSRP. The salesperson gave me a written quote for the vehicle I am interested in at MSRP and stated that his dealership did not have any issues with vehicle allotments. He was unsure but thought that they had already sold 3 or 4 of the 2013 model and could get more. Hmmmm....seems to be contradictory to alot of other information I have been reading.

peteypab2133

Established Member
For those interested, I saw a 2013 GT500 coupe in race red with white stripes, performance package, and nav system on the showroom floor at Bill Collins Ford in Louisville, KY for MSRP. The salesperson gave me a written quote for the vehicle I am interested in at MSRP and stated that his dealership did not have any issues with vehicle allotments. He was unsure but thought that they had already sold 3 or 4 of the 2013 model and could get more. Hmmmm....seems to be contradictory to alot of other information I have been reading.

Thats about 1.5 hours away from my house. I may consider it since i still do not have a vin after 3 months..

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member
I ordered mine from them yesterday and sat in that car.
I was there again today to sign a correction to my order. The car your talking about does have a adm (its on the windshield for $10,000)

But they will deal. I ordered mine for $1k off msrp

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member
Btw, they sell about 400 vehicles a month from there! The building has a museum, a restaurant and a massive service center (building is over 1/4 mile long)

F8L SN8K

Established Member
I bought my 02 lightning from there. MSRP or less is a little surprising for them. They were so great to deal with I got a good deal on my Lightning, but with the other GT500s they were always unwilling to budge off 10k over before at one time they were 20k over and was buying other dealers cars to sell on their lot.

What's funny is a lot of people are feeling that full Retail price is a good deal?!?! That's crazy to me but they have great marketing and bravo for the demand to be high enough to demand a premium for a fantastic automobile!

Last edited:

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Got my 2013 Shelby for MSRP at Knox Ford in KY. Being built 18 June :) They were awesome and no ADM.

terbo

Established Member
I ordered mine from them the day after they ordered this one (April 4th). I still haven't received my VIN, on an "Unscheduled - Compatability and Material Hold". I should be getting A or X plan on mine.

VaporDude

Established Member
I ordered mine from them the day after they ordered this one (April 4th). I still haven't received my VIN, on an "Unscheduled - Compatability and Material Hold". I should be getting A or X plan on mine.

I didn't think these were eligible for the X Plan. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread