2013 Grabber Blue GT Automatic 60k miles

clc44

Established Member
Hello,

I wanted to put a feeler out on my car. I'm considering selling it and getting a Ford Taurus SHO. The time has come for me to be more practical. My goal is to get another Mustang in a couple years, my favorite body style ever is the new edge. Below I have listed information about my car that I am selling.

2013 Ford Mustang GT A6 in great shape
Grabber Blue exterior, Black leather interior
60k miles
Tinted glass, 20%

Mods:
Mike Rousch Tuned
Speedmaster Long Tube Headers
Pypes O/R X
JPC ota pipes with Magnaflow resonators welded in
GT500 Quads with valence
JLT CAI
Gt500 lower grill
American Muscle GT500 (2010 version) matte black wheels 19x8.5 front and 19x10 concave in rear
New 255/40 front tires and 305/35 Nitto NT05R in rear with 2500 miles
GT500 shocks and struts with for racing p springs
Mike Rousch tuned
Light tint on tails and side markers
Gt500 spoiler
It has the LCD screen with all the track apps.
It dynoed at 381/370 with just Tune and intake

I'm looking to get $23,500 as it sits. The car rides great with the suspension, dead hooks with the tires, and sounds like pure sex with the exhaust note. At this point my life I need to be more practical and get something better for my daily commute of 60 miles a day. Please PM me with any questions regarding my car.
IMG_1984.JPG
IMG_1983.JPG
IMG_1976.JPG
IMG_1978.JPG
IMG_1980.JPG

Last edited:

clc44

Established Member
I found a car local. I'm a motivated seller! New price is 21,950. Please text me at 228-239-745two

Moderators, it wouldn't let me change the price in first post. Can you? I'd like NEW PRICE in the topic line if possible.

Last edited:

clc44

Established Member
I got a pretty good offer from a dealer, but I have to make it pass emissions. I'm going to get hi flow obd2 compliant cats welded on and install the catted tune. Wish me luck!

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
That sounds tempting man, I am not going to lie. I will have to pass though, the timing is not right for me. GLWS and if something changes I will let you know. I bought my Boss a month ago roughly and I am building some money back up.

Users who are viewing this thread