2013 GT 500 fuel pump/hat assembly/ CF driveshaft

wachamberlain

Established Member
Just wondering if these are worth anything or if they are an upgrade for the 07-12.

Installed new hat, and pump assembly already, just looking to liquidate and wondered if these have any value?

Also, what would be a fair asking price for a 13 CF driveshaft with 700 miles? I know free is best, but that's not happening, I was thinking 650/700, considering DSS sells a new CF shaft for 1K.

Any help would be appreciated.

rwboring

Established Member
you might want to do some research on the DS. I think the output shaft or something is different on the tranny.

wachamberlain

Established Member
you might want to do some research on the DS. I think the output shaft or something is different on the tranny.

Thanks, I know for the 7-12, the output shaft has to be changed, 4 bolt or 6 bolt, or something along those lines. Was wondering if that was a fair price for a used DS.

PRP

Established Member
Also, what would be a fair asking price for a 13 CF driveshaft with 700 miles? I know free is best, but that's not happening, I was thinking 650/700, considering DSS sells a new CF shaft for 1K.
Any help would be appreciated.

Are you buying or selling?

That 'sounds' about right, BUT...I think Tob said the FoMoCo CF DS was $1,300 new, but you can get them from Tousley Ford for Cost+10% or Cost+$200, whichever is less.

I'd find out what Tousley's price is then base the value of a used one from there. They have a forum section on this site and will give price quotes. I'd run down all of the threads first to see if they've already quoted someone else, then ask Mike or Steve if you don't find a quote.

HTH,
Phill

wachamberlain

Established Member
Are you buying or selling?

That 'sounds' about right, BUT...I think Tob said the FoMoCo CF DS was $1,300 new, but you can get them from Tousley Ford for Cost+10% or Cost+$200, whichever is less.

I'd find out what Tousley's price is then base the value of a used one from there. They have a forum section on this site and will give price quotes. I'd run down all of the threads first to see if they've already quoted someone else, then ask Mike or Steve if you don't find a quote.

HTH,
Phill

Selling both Phil, thanks for the input!

Users who are viewing this thread