2013 GT/CS vs 2011 Jaguar XF 5.0L

F8l Vnm

Established Member
It is funny to me that anything outside of a mustang or camaro you know nothing about lol

I also find it funny , that your always dogging other cars about their lack of technology and how they should be faster and how for 80k the Z06 should have better interior. ALL rice comments . lol
Were not worthy of your C class bro, its just way past any of our wildest dreams.
Just enjoy them man , they are special in their own way . Even your favorite car the ZL1 .

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
I also find it funny , that your always dogging other cars about their lack of technology and how they should be faster and how for 80k the Z06 should have better interior. ALL rice comments . lol
Were not worthy of your C class bro, its just way past any of our wildest dreams.
Just enjoy them man , they are special in their own way . Even your favorite car the ZL1 .

Hahaha..another butt hurt Z owner lol....funny i am not doggin any car in this thread

Also funny to me how a comment about the cheap Z interior for the price point of 80+k is a ricer comment yet that is one of the main things ppl talk about when testing the car in mags and locally.. I guess that make me a ricer for caring about the the total package of a car when spending that kinda money not jus how fast it is..

Shit if that were the case u could take any pos and put 30k into about be fast, the sayin u can many anything fast with enough money right? Point is if that kinda money is spent the whole car should be equal not 90% performance and 10% interior... also I never dogged the performance so why are u but hurt over the obvious shitty interior? Lol.. i own a neon I kno shitty interior when i see it hahahahaha

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Hahaha..another butt hurt Z owner lol....funny i am not doggin any car in this thread

Also funny to me how a comment about the cheap Z interior for the price point of 80+k is a ricer comment yet that is one of the main things ppl talk about when testing the car in mags and locally.. I guess that make me a ricer for caring about the the total package of a car when spending that kinda money not jus how fast it is..

Shit if that were the case u could take any pos and put 30k into about be fast, the sayin u can many anything fast with enough money right? Point is if that kinda money is spent the whole car should be equal not 90% performance and 10% interior... also I never dogged the performance so why are u but hurt over the obvious shitty interior? Lol.. i own a neon I kno shitty interior when i see it hahahahaha

Hypocrit!!

Let's not get into the $80k C63 AMGs interior.....:bash::bash::bash:

2yy9qgg.jpg

2hdck13.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread