2013 gt end parts????

5ohpowa

Established Member
Do any companys have any grilles available to replace my stock fog light grille? Ive searched and found nothing,...except the California special grille and the imo ugly boss grille(why have fog light holes for a grille that never came with fog lights...ever?) I want to delete the fog lights for maybe a roush grille or something like the 05-09 roush black powdercoat gille any ideas? I havent seen any roush parts released yet either:shrug:

5ohpowa

Established Member
Have you seen the new 2013 roush v6 front? It used the same roush chin spoiler and upper grille as the v8 cars but uses the gt/cs fog lights instead of the weird large black fog light surround that comes on the v8 cars. Its a clean look i plan to copy w/o tho roush badge

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Those fogs are the way to go imo. I personal favorite combo is the regular v6 grill(regular honeycomb with the pony in the middle) and the lower fog lights in the bumper. The plastic pieces that the GT's get in the spot for those fogs looks way cheap imo.

rubicon1979

Established Member
I want to get rid of my fog lights too!

On the roush site they don't show a grille for the 2013. Is it available?

DTL

Established Member
I've been wondering the same thing. Hopefully Roush will release that grille and splitter for sale seperately. I think you can only get them in one of their packages right now.

ATFPat

Established Member
Wow, I love that roush grille setup. Also digging the 2013 CDC grille that looks like the new 2013 Shelby.

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
Something different.

Performance_Grille_6__60693_zoom.gif

ATFPat

Established Member
^ that's the CDC grille if I'm spelling that right. $199! Def would like to keep the fogs and relocate them down below like that Roush front.

Users who are viewing this thread