2013 GT500 630rwhp vs C6Z 506rwhp

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
OMG...it's another awesome Z06! I'm so glad you posted this here so all of us '13 GT500 owners could be jealous!

Honestly...WGAF?
S.

king Abdull

Established Member
Enjoy your toys

Do all your homework racers, cause there are no HP limits in the streets

specially when you dealing with anyone approach you with that devilish smile ..lol

You better contact one of the great name's like.. BIRDDOC :bowdown:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Somebody is proud of his Corvette. So proud that he was compelled to post an off topic thread linking to the same topic in the forum where it's supposed to be. Nice job beating a car that is not only stock but also in need of a driver mod.:thumbsup:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Somebody is proud of his Corvette. So proud that he was compelled to post an off topic thread linking to the same topic in the forum where it's supposed to be. Nice job beating a car that is not only stock but also in need of a driver mod.:thumbsup:
He just wanted us all to be jealous of Z06 owners.
:lol1:
S.

timmyz06

Established Member
so what, that only prove big hp doesnt mean sh!t in a useless and uneffective car like the mustang. Dont get me wrong i like the gt500, nice moto setup, rest of the car suck though. 1/4 only car is meaningless, its need to brake handle and put the power down decently which is not the case here

10sec5oh

Established Member
so what, that only prove big hp doesnt mean sh!t in a useless and uneffective car like the mustang. Dont get me wrong i like the gt500, nice moto setup, rest of the car suck though. 1/4 only car is meaningless, its need to brake handle and put the power down decently which is not the case here

Say what? Grammar police please take this guy away.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
He just wanted us all to be jealous of Z06 owners.
:lol1:
S.

It worked!! All hail and bow down to the majesty of the mighty King Z! We GT500 owners should feel PRIVILEGED that the lightweight, huge tired, purpose built, two seater sports car that is the mighty Corvette would even be bothered to race our heavy, ponderous, under-tired, outdated, GT500; what with it being based off a secretary's sports coupe and all. :bored:

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
It worked!! All hail and bow down to the majesty of the mighty King Z! We GT500 owners should feel PRIVILEGED that the lightweight, huge tired, purpose built, two seater sports car that is the mighty Corvette would even be bothered to race our heavy, ponderous, under-tired, outdated, GT500; what with it being based off a secretary's sports coupe and all. :bored:

lolllzzzzzzzzzzzz. But hey the gt500 looked sick!!!! I dig the vette, it deff sounded and ran like it had cams better lift and some heads or something, someone back me up here.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member

Quick, someone give me some money!!!! I NEED to go buy a real car....a Corvette, the embodiment of a TRUE performance vehicle. One that defies practicality for speed, grit, corner carving and ladies dropping their panties. Timmy, thank you for showing us ALL the light. We can only hope the major car manufacturers see your post and immediately stop producing Mustangs, GT-R's, Camaros, Challengers...

And to my fellow SVTP'ers, we had a good run but I expect Sid to be shutting down this site since it will have no purpose moving forward. We should all make our move to the Corvette forums.

Also, thank god we have two threads going of this same race.

:D

Last edited:

Pure_Evil_GT500

LS7 BUD
Established Member
Quick, someone give me some money!!!! I NEED to go buy a real car....a Corvette, the embodiment of a TRUE performance vehicle. One that defies practicality for speed, grit, corner carving and ladies dropping their panties. Timmy, thank you for showing us ALL the light. We can only hope the major car manufacturers see your post and immediately stop producing Mustangs, GT-R's, Camaros, Challengers...

And to my fellow SVTP'ers, we had a good run but I expect Sid to be shutting down this site since it will have no purpose moving forward. We should all make our move to the Corvette forums.

Also, thank god we have two threads going of this same race.

I posted 2 threads... One in the 2013 GT500 section and one in here but they moved the one outta the 2013 GT500 section...

stangfreak

Established Member

:bored:

I can tell your jerked off. My ten year old outdated cobra would piss all over your z06.

AWD75

Banned
Hey guys,

I am the owner of the gt500 that's in the vid. Yes the car put down 622whp SAE corrected and yes the Z is a fast car.
But, lets clarify a few things that Z owner probably "forgot" to mention.

1)Z has a weight reduction. (29xxlbs w/o the driver)

2)GT500 didnt have any traction in 2nd gear at any speed(i.e 1st vid) so only clear run(which is in 3rd vid.), gt500 had to start in 3rd instead of 2nd.

Please don't forget that its a stock vs modded car. For sure the Z is a beast and one of the best american sports car but lets not forget that. Even though there are 110+whp difference between them there is also nearly 900lbs(give or take) difference as well.
Hope this helps.

BTW here's the dyno vid of the GT500

2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Base Line Dyno at LG Motorsports [HD] - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread