2013 GT500 Gray with Black stripes 7,200 miles All original

ObieFox

Established Member
2013 GT500, 7200 miles, one owner, all original, gray with black stripes. Absolutely perfect condition and it has never seen rain. Glass roof. $56,500 Cincinnati Ohio.

JMann2380

Established Member
Why you selling? Reading some of your past posts you are in love with the car? Just curious, plus I'm in Ohio and that is my favorite color 13/14 :beer:

And post some pics!

ObieFox

Established Member
Thanks for the interest guys.

Sterling Gray with black stripes and a glass roof is a complete description....;-)

I'm glad to take any pictures etc that anyone would like, but it really is in as new condition with 7,200 miles. I custom ordered it as configured and traded my 2012 GT500 for it in the summer of 2012. I have driven it for 4 summers now only on nice days. It lives in a climate controlled garage, covered for the rest of the year.

I absolutely love the car and it is by far the best mustang I have ever owned (and I've had a few ;). Im only selling because I'm starting to feel like it is time for a new toy.

I figured I would offer it for sale here, before I trade it in on the next toy.

Thanks,
Kevin

robviox

Established Member
I live in Cincinnati i would consider giving you trade in price before you decide to trade it in let me no been looking just trying to find it at the right price got. Got pic

ObieFox

Established Member
IMG_1169 copy.jpg

ObieFox

Established Member
I live in Cincinnati i would consider giving you trade in price before you decide to trade it in let me no been looking just trying to find it at the right price got. Got pic

I'd be glad to sell it to you for Trade quote plus tax savings. I'l PM you with the number.

Take care,
Kevin

Robviox: you account is brand new and you can not accept PMs. email me at [email protected]

thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread