SOLD: 2013 GT500 Recaro Seats

Bad Company

Established Member
Recaro front and rear seats from a 2013 GT500. Black leather with black stripes. Less than 9800 miles on them. Driver’s seat does show a light wear spot. $3000

I can’t ship these due to size. Pick up location is Maurertown VA 22644

Bad Company

Established Member
I'm working on a way to ship these seats. If I can crate them correctly to keep them from being damaged I'll ship them. The buyer will pay all shipping costs and PayPal Fees if I can get them crated and feel they won't be damaged in shipping.

Bad Company

Established Member
Everyone BEWARE. We have a person using information gathered from this forum to scam you. This person has a phone number of 973-826-0454. He took the pictures of these seats and texted people on this forum that he has gathered phone numbers of in the past that have expressed an interest in these seats. He acted as the seller(me) and tried to collect payment for them. He went as far as contacting me to give him more photos of the seats showing yesterday's date along with a photo of a one day old Wall Street Journal showing the date sitting on one of the seats. So he was scamming me and an interested party wanting to purchase. Here are screenshots of him trying to pull off this scam. Fortunately the person interested in purchasing these seats realized instantly that he was being scammed and let me know about it.

Attachments

• IMG_6458.jpeg
    IMG_6458.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_6459.jpeg
    IMG_6459.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_6487.jpeg
    IMG_6487.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_6488.jpeg
    IMG_6488.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_6489.jpeg
    IMG_6489.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 129

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
His number shows on a bunch of places as a scammer.

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Someone should take a trip to say hello.
Im sure the local PD will have a field day with whats in his garage.
Stay Alert And thanks for looking out for all of us.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bad Company

Established Member
Bunky

I imagine his garage is empty, but his wallet is very full of one hundred dollar bills. He is trying to act as a seller and wants the cash for my items that he is trying to sell to others looking to purchase the item and once he receives payment he will disappear. Unfortunately these types of crimes aren't regularly prosecuted because of the fact it usually entails wire fraud across state lines and dollar amounts low enough that our justice system doesn't think it's worth chasing the crooks for. Yet if they get away with it regularly the total dollar amounts they steal at the end of a year from the numerous scams they pull it easily can add up to significant amounts of money. Too bad they can't work this hard at a regular job and contribute to our economy by paying taxes, social security and medicare withholdings.

rigmanpb379

Recaro front and rear seats from a 2013 GT500. Black leather with black stripes. Less than 9800 miles on them. Driver’s seat does show a light wear spot. $3000

I can’t ship these due to size. Pick up location is Maurertown VA 22644
Did these sell ??

Bad Company

Established Member
Did these sell ??
Not as of today. I had someone commit to purchasing them, but they wanted to sell some of their parts collection to have the funds to purchase them. I haven't heard anything from him since then, which was awhile ago. First person with the funds has them. I noticed your from PA, I'm located at 22644 zip code in VA. You're close enough to pick them up.

rigmanpb379

Not as of today. I had someone commit to purchasing them, but they wanted to sell some of their parts collection to have the funds to purchase them. I haven't heard anything from him since then, which was awhile ago. First person with the funds has them. I noticed your from PA, I'm located at 22644 zip code in VA. You're close enough to pick them up.
I text you on that number my number 8142858474. Don’t when a good time to call
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread