2013 Gt500 - Track Pack -SVT Perf Pack, Recaros

03stage2

Established Member
2013 GT500 18,900 miles - $49,250

Located in Akron Ohio 44203

I purchased this car certified from a Ford dealership in early spring of 2014.

It is in excellent condition with only a minor scratch on the front fascia (see pic). No damage or wrecks ever, mechanically rock solid.

This car has the track package, SVT performance package, and Recaro seats (black with white stripes).

Tires were replaced 500 miles ago with Michelin Super Sports (cost me almost $2,000 in rubber).

This car carries a very rare VIN and is the 4th production car as well as the first production Red Candy car for the 2013-2014 generation.

Modifications - All professionally done by PPC out of Columbus.

VMP Stage 4 upgrade kit

JLT 127mm Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake to gulp copius amounts of fresh air

Black VMP 2.4" Press-On Pulley +2psi or 15-16psi
90mm Idler to increase Belt wrap

Massive VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body
Stainless works Catless H-Pipe

Custom tune by Brady at PPC - 666HP & 673 Tq. on pump gas (at the wheels on a Mustang Dyno)

I also replaced the factory white racing stripes with identical 3M Carbon Fiber stripes

VMP Oversized heat Exchanger and thermostat

Shelby America Quicklift Elite hood struts

Oil freshly changed with Redline 5W-50

I have all factory parts (minus the white stripes) if the new owner would like to revert to stock.

I am not in a forced to sell situation however I have a business venture I would like to take on which would require this toy gone. I do have a lien on the vehicle with US Bank which is nationwide and local to me. The payoff on the car is roughly $36,000.

Obviously it is January in Ohio so test drives may be difficult if not impossible. The car is stored in my homes heated garage with trickle charger.

Keep in mind I have over $5,000 in upgrades in this Shelby and the new owner will also retain all the factory parts that originally came on the car.

I have the car priced at my bottom line which I think is more than reasonable. No offers or trades please.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

r2.jpg
r1.jpg
r5.jpg
shelbcert.jpg
r8.jpg

Last edited:

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Great looking Shelby at a Great Price.

GLWS

03stage2

Established Member
600 views in 24 hours on ebay with 15 watchers. Had several calls mostly from people who want me to hold it until spring which I'm not willing to do.

r7.jpg

02_Lightning

Established Member
Nice car, nice deal. For those curious about the tune, Brady at PPC is an awesome tuner for both dyno and real world! Awesome guy!! I am from the Medina area, but used to live around the corner from PPC in Columbus, OH.

03stage2

Established Member
what stock parts come with the car?

Throttle body, intake, pulley, intercooler, idler, and factory h-pipe.

I've had more calls on this car than any I have ever sold. Lot's of "I'm getting the money together" or "I'm getting financing worked out", yet no one has committed. I've also been asked a dozen times to hold the car for a couple weeks which I'm not willing to do. Quite frankly I'm amazed it hasn't sold yet...

Users who are viewing this thread