2013 LS Boss OE Wheels & Tires 4 Sale

LS Boss

Established Member
Hey Boss Bretheren. I am selling my original OE 2013 LS Boss Wheels and 4 Tires separately (tires are off the wheels if you want both). Both wheels and tires are in excellent shape. I only put 50 miles on them when I bought the vehicle from the factory and had them swapped out. They have been sitting in storage and decided at this time to sell them. No scuffs, burnouts, or marks of any kinds on them.

Laguna Seca Boss Tires

Pirelli P Zero Corsa System (4 tires, 2 front, 2 rear)

Front: 255/40ZR19
Rear: 285/35ZR19

Wheels are original found on the 2013 LS Boss and they are not the Ford Racing equivalent. If you want the wheels, I am asking 900 firm. The tires are 500 for all 4. Tire Rack is selling a set of these 4 for 1800+ dollars.

Buyer will have to pick up all shipping from Virginia. Shoot me a PM if interested.

LS Boss

Established Member
I live in the Fredericksburg area. I got pics of the wheels if interested. Both wheels and tires are flawless condition with only 50 miles on them. I replaced them as soon as I took delivery of my 13 LS from the factory. The wheels have TPMS and the original inserts. Send me an email address and I can send these pics to you if interested.

Derrick

LS Boss

Established Member
image.jpg
Were there pics at one point? Interested. Also to confirm, you're asking $900 for just the wheels?
900 firm just for wheels. I have someone on this forum very interested in both wheels and tires. I'll give him another couple of days to seal the deal otherwise I'll sell separately. Wheels are staggered with 19x9s upfront and 19x10s out back. I believe the wheels weight 29 front each and 30 lb back.

I'll get back with interested parties on Sunday (June 15) if you are still nterested send a message with contact info.

LS Boss

ps -I am still trying to figure out how to post up a photo so I can include with my next post a pic of the wheels.

LS Boss

Established Member
I will take the tires if the other guy wants just the wheels - no joke. I'll pay for shipping to NY as well.
i've had 3 members very interested in the wheels. The first person I talked with who was interested in both tires and wheels decided he just wanted the wheels only. If you are still interested in the tires they are still available. Send a message. We can work out shipping details.

derrick
Fredericksburg, VA

honus

Established Member
I've left some contact info in your "visitor messages." Not sure why my PMs aren't working for me.

Let me know when you can,

Eric.

aircare84

Established Member
i've had 3 members very interested in the wheels. The first person I talked with who was interested in both tires and wheels decided he just wanted the wheels only. If you are still interested in the tires they are still available. Send a message. We can work out shipping details.

derrick
Fredericksburg, VA

Derrick,
Are the tires still available?

Let me know,
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread