2013 mustang vs smart car

bmyles

Established Member
Well I was in town tonight just cursing around and this smart car rolls up on me. Yes , you read right a smart car lol. I can tell form the sound of it it's not stock , so the guy guns it beside me and that thing just moves out. I lagged behind him for a bit to see wtf I was dealing with here , there was no rear hatch on it so I could the motor he had in there but I couldn't pick any sense to it . Any way we done a couple of rolls from 30-70 and got my ass kicked both times lol , in all honesty they weren't clean runs but I couldn't gain on him. I imagine if we ran them a bit more I would have reeled him in. I talked to him after at the light and he had a turbo charged hybusa engine in it lol . He had to shut the thing off to talk it was so loud lol but he seamed like a nice guy. My car has a vmp Tvs on there with 560 + rwhp and drag radials so it's no slouch lol .

Mach Boy

Established Member
Some people put high performance bike motors in their Smart cars. There's some pretty wicked videos of the maneuvers those things can do.

oldlugs

Established Member
Well I was in town tonight just cursing around and this smart car rolls up on me...
Beware the Smarts and classic Minis with 'Busa turbos... Some are pushing 400hp to the wheels, and weigh around 1300 pounds. If they hook up, good luck.

bmyles

Established Member
Yup she was fast, it was pretty cold last night and the car did't want to hook up. A guy never knows what he's going to run into here lol.

imbuggin

Established Member
hey at least he figured out how to get the engine in the right spot. The only one I had seen had the engine sitting basically in the passenger seat. In the car with you. I would love to drive one for fun. Like that juke with the gtr engine in it (4 wheel drive for the win there though).

christhebuildr

Established Member
hey at least he figured out how to get the engine in the right spot. The only one I had seen had the engine sitting basically in the passenger seat. In the car with you. I would love to drive one for fun. Like that juke with the gtr engine in it (4 wheel drive for the win there though).

They do have the juke r. It was 1 second slower around the track than the gtr.

I wish I had the money to buy a juke r and get ams to do the alpha omega package on it. 1400hp juke r? I THINK SO!

Users who are viewing this thread