2013 or 2014 GT500 questions

whitecobra2387

Established Member
Hello everyone wanted to order a gt500. But can't seem to find a dealer to sell under msrp. Do u guys have any suggestions ??

Shhhh

Established Member
Hello everyone wanted to order a gt500. But can't seem to find a dealer to sell under msrp. Do u guys have any suggestions ??

I know people are still looking for MSRP deals. Quite a few people have paid ADM as well.
Just keep looking. Im sure theres someone out there selling for invoice. I didnt have the patience for that hahaha.

dom418

Established Member
Keep checking ebay and auto trader. Start calling on cars you like, eventually you will find one if you don't mind buying out of state. None of the cars with adm are selling on eBay so that says something. Especially with the 14's coming out and plenty of 13's on dealer lots you just have to be patient, there is no shortage of shelbys. Some people are treating this car like there are only 1000 in existence which cracks me up. Don't believe some of the dealer bs either.

Last edited:

SVTKen

Established Member
I know people are still looking for MSRP deals. Quite a few people have paid ADM as well.
Just keep looking. Im sure theres someone out there selling for invoice. I didnt have the patience for that hahaha.

I think finding one at invoice is not going to happen, especially one in the color and with the options you want. Some may have been able to get this kind of deal, but it is extremely rare. An invoice deal on a Shelby means they make very little because of the SVT fee, which hits small dealers with only a few allocations the hardest. I learned that it's actually the biggest dealers doing the highest volume of Mustang sales that are the worst offenders when it comes to ADMs on the Shelbys. This is the case in my area.

If you find one optioned the way you want it, I recommend you quickly make an offer and put down a deposit if you are shopping out of state. As crazy as this may sound, MSRP is not a bad deal on one of these cars, but finding one with everything you want may be difficult. If you aren't picky about color and options, I'm certain you can find one at MSRP or lower. The trick is finding what you want at that price. In my experience, the dealers I called were treating their allocations like gold. All but one local dealer wanted $5K ADM or more for a '13 allocation. None of the out of state dealers I contacted had any more allocations (for '13s) back in October. Most of the Shelbys listed on autotrader and cars.com had already been sold too.

Last edited:

whitecobra2387

Established Member
Great guys thank you all so much try to work with a dealer now, cross my fingers they are going to be calling me back today

Users who are viewing this thread