2013 Shelby GT500 Most Documented in history as per SVT

dtd01svt

Established Member
Wow! One of the nicest Ive ever seen! Love the Superman Edition!

How did you get the catch cans mounted and installed from the factory and why only yours? Just curious because I believe they ALL should've come with them.

Wish I had the funds right now....

David Neibert

Established Member
Wow! One of the nicest Ive ever seen! Love the Superman Edition!

How did you get the catch cans mounted and installed from the factory and why only yours? Just curious because I believe they ALL should've come with them.

Wish I had the funds right now....

I was wondering the same thing......guess the factory also installed the JLT res delete and Super Snake cat back. It's a nice car, but it's not 100% stock like the ad says.

David

Last edited:

turbo

Established Member
A family member is an engineer with svt. The new owner will get the 250 assembly line and engine build photo's and all build sheets, and the catch cans were installed at the final building across the street from the assembly line building where they apply the stripes and install the glass roof. Sorry for the confusion. res delete and SS mufflers done by me with 3 miles on the clock. No tune, nothing else. All stock. Thanks. I also have the vin numbers of the other 7 colored this way. Mine is the only one with this options combo. 3 of the other cars were exports. 1 Canada, 2 middle east. I have over 30 hours in paint correction. There is not a better, more perfect finish from the factory.

Kel

Established Member
Beautiful car, good luck with the sale. Question on the breakdown - how did you get it to that level of detail? Everything Ford/affiliates sells doesn't break down to the "1 of 1" that the Marti reports do.

turbo

Established Member
Like I said prior, a family member is an engineer at SVT. He had somebody assigned to the car every step of the way. The new owner will also get the vin numbers on the other 7 cars. This is a true 1 only car that exists this way. Just breaks my heart to have to let it go. This level of documentation just doesn't exist on vehicles anymore. It's all really cool stuff to see.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Beautiful car. I wish this would've been tossed out there about 2 months ago.

It won't last though. I love the color combination.

turbo

Established Member
Where is car. How much

Car is in New Jersey in my climate controlled garage on a lift and covered just after complete detail and oil change. It is listed at my friends dealership. I have clear title in hand. The link is in the first post. Thanks.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful car. Sorry you have to sell it.
GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread