2013 TVS/DOB setup

crownaviation

Established Member
EMAIL: [email protected] for best response time

This setup is designed for the 4.6L 3V that is standard for the 2005-2010 GT!

I am in the process of upgrading my car from the standard DOB manifold/2013 TVS. I will be using the new DOB R-spec to mount the 3.4L Whipple (4.0L is overkill lol).. So, my current setup is up for sale My goal is to get to 1000rwhp without nitrous.

This kit is a beast! You WILL need a built motor for this setup as it will make big powa (easily over 700rwhp)! This blower literally pegged out my 20lb boost gauge at 5500 rpm and kept building..I never had a chance to DYNO this and was running nitrous at the time so numbers there will be different. HP will also depend on your cams/exhaust and fuel capacity.

Sorry, I will NOT separate items at this time.

The DOB manifold itself has seen a few thousand miles and no issues (nothing to break on it lol).

This stuff is basically NEW!

The 2013 TVS has maybe 100 miles. This comes with the custom 2.4" DOB pulley that is specific for the DOB/TVS application. The elbow has been modified to work with the DOB kit and the pre 2013 GT500. Those pulleys are NOT cheap so would like to sell the TVS WITH the DOB kit at this time..

The JLT 127 Carbon Fiber CAI has maybe 200-300 miles

The 8 rib conversion COMPLETE and has low low miles also.. This is a RADICAL setup. Includes:

(4) dual bearing thump 76MM smooth idlers which have around 200-300 miles. Comes with Innovators West 10% OD crank pulley built for applications over 800HP (they are different). This kit will also come with a VERY HARD TO FIND<- shipped from UK OD clutched ALT pulley so the ALT is not under unnecessary stress with the OD crank pulley. This pulley (if you can even get one) is over $200 ALONE! Will come with a NEW 8 rib AC comressor pulley, the 8 rib PS pulley AND.. the neat thing here is to use the dual bearing pulley on the Frankentensioner setup the tensioner has been further machined to accomodate the difference in offset. The machine work alone was $120 just to make it work. I have ZERO belt issues with my setup and it is pretty radical. The FULL frankentensioner and belt is INCLUDED!

All is in excellent condition!!

$4700

For extra I can include my custom built DOB 200 amp alternator (200-300 miles), DSS aluminum (new version) driveshaft (200-300 miles) and a PI tripple disc converter/hardened input shaft etc..

To complete this kit you will need:
Heat exchanger and pump, Some misc hose/wire and shop stuff, TB (recommend larger than stock GT500). I am currently using a L&M dual 72mm TB and is excellent with this combo. You will also need large injectors (72lb will work on pump.. I run the ID1000 on E85 with this setup). Adequate fuel pumps.

I can sell a complete setup ready to install with EVERYTHING if you need but will be specific to what you want (TB, Heatexchanger etc) so call for a price and we can work something out.

My NX nitrous kit will be up for sale that I ran with this setup also. Has maybe 500 miles and 3 bottles thru the system (10lb bottle).

20130601_130410_zpsa3b51b95.jpg

20130809_173130_zps29d153d5.jpg

20130809_173232_zpsaf610884.jpg

20130809_173253_zps04491127.jpg

Last edited:

05boostedgt

Established Member
does this blower fit on the regular dob intake??? how did you do the 8 rib conversion? I tried to find an 8 rib setup for my car i'm having issues with belt slip running the regular dob....... looking to run lower boost level but keep the rwhp the same...... would running this blower work?

crownaviation

Established Member
does this blower fit on the regular dob intake??? how did you do the 8 rib conversion? I tried to find an 8 rib setup for my car i'm having issues with belt slip running the regular dob....... looking to run lower boost level but keep the rwhp the same...... would running this blower work?

Sorry I missed this, sold this setup and just came up on this now.

The 8 rib stuff can be purchased pretty easily. Your 6-rib setup should be fine if setup correctly tho.

For the 8-rib, the alt pulley is the only difficult part if you want to retain the decoupler (clutched pulley) which I recommend. You can contact 908ssp on the DOB forum for one of those and they are easy to install. The rest of the system is easy to find. I was running a Innovators West 10% OD crank pulley on my setup and the thump dual bearing pulleys with upgraded bearings (the thump bearings suck balls). I had to machine my tensioner to use the dual bearing idler but was worth it.

No belt slip even as hard as I ran mine.

crownaviation

Established Member
How much will you be wanting for the N20 kit? And is it complete?

I sold the fuel solenoid locally and may keep the rest for a dry shot for cooling if I need it. Not sure where IAT's will be on the new setup and the dry shot cooled IAT by about 30* on my early setup.

Users who are viewing this thread