2014 Blk/red Shelby gt500 Mint, low miles, nice mods

zex-srt10

Established Member
Selling my Shelby gt500 due to me trying to start my own business and I am not having enough time to drive her. I bought the car New on Aug 22, 2013 for 67,690.00. The car has all the killer options on her, 3,400 mile

Options,
SVT track Package
Electronics PKG W/ Navigation
Leather Recaro Seats
Shaker Pro System
Shelby Car cover

Aftermarket Mod

John Lund tune
Spec SS-trim Clutch, Torque Capacity: 900 ft/lbs
BMR Upper control arm, lower control arm, Pan Hard bar
Ford racing springs
Tinted window
Redline hood struts

This car condition is in mint condition besides one small rock chip on the roof, other that that there are no door ding or scratches on the whole car. Still has the new car smell. Super Snake rims are sold, car is sitting on the SVT rims with 90 percent of tire tread left.

Selling Price 57k

Last edited:

rhino1

Established Member
Beautiful car. If I could sell my car to get rid of that payment and sell my jeep I'd snatch that up.

zex-srt10

Established Member
I was planing on making more power and racing it but I just never got around to it. But it is nice to have a clutch that can handle all the power you toss at it. The car has around 3,400 miles on it.

Lookin4dreamcar

I so want to buy this, however, I'm still pulling funds together. If this is still available around Feb. Let me know and I will take it off your hands. Just gotta work out the logistics cuz I'm stationed in Germany. I would come out to work the sale though, not a scammer :)

FIVEHOE

Established Member
dang, I would be all over this if you took trade-ins haha

glws, best color combo imo

2012csgt

Established Member
Selling my Shelby gt500 due to me trying to start my own business and I am not having enough time to drive her. I bought the car New on Aug 22, 2013 for 67,690.00. The car has all the killer options on her, 3,400 mile

Options,
SVT track Package
Electronics PKG W/ Navigation
Leather Recaro Seats
Shaker Pro System
Shelby Car cover

Aftermarket Mod

John Lund tune
Spec SS-trim Clutch, Torque Capacity: 900 ft/lbs
BMR Upper control arm, lower control arm, Pan Hard bar
Ford racing springs
Tinted window
Redline hood struts

This car condition is in mint condition besides one small rock chip on the roof, other that that there are no door ding or scratches on the whole car. Still has the new car smell. Super Snake rims are sold, car is sitting on the SVT rims with 90 percent of tire tread left.

Selling Price 57k

Interested in a trade plus cash?

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...68-Vortech-Supercharged-Built-Motor-2012-GTCS

Users who are viewing this thread