2014 Chase for the Cup

steeltoe

Established Member
So who are your final 4 and championship winner.

Brad Keselowski
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Joey Logano
Kevin Harvick

As a fan I want to see Dale Jr win the championship but Brad K is going to be a 2 time Champ after Homestead.

2001C5

Established Member
So who are your final 4 and championship winner.

Brad Keselowski
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Joey Logano
Kevin Harvick

As a fan I want to see Dale Jr win the championship but Brad K is going to be a 2 time Champ after Homestead.

That's a pretty good final 4. Although Brad is hot right now, he's got two things going against him.
1) He's had a lot of bad finishes this year and if he has two in a segment he might get cut
2) He really hasn't been that great at Homestead over the years

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
i'd love to see Jr win it but i think it'll be Harvick

in no particular order:

JR.
Brad K (even though i can't stand him)
JJ
Harvick

steeltoe

Established Member
That's a pretty good final 4. Although Brad is hot right now, he's got two things going against him.
1) He's had a lot of bad finishes this year and if he has two in a segment he might get cut
2) He really hasn't been that great at Homestead over the years
Both Penseake cars have been lightning fast and have done extremely well on the 1.5s
i'd love to see Jr win it but i think it'll be Harvick

in no particular order:

JR.
Brad K (even though i can't stand him)
JJ
Harvick
Harvick has do to well to soildify his choice of leaving RCR for SHR. What made you pick JJ? He's been really off this year?
I will go with Jr...he and Letarte finally get a championship.
Saying Jr is the fan favorite is an understatement but honestly he really is this year. A lot of things are lining up for him and he's having a career year.
Brad k is mine
What no KB? I thought you and Rowdy were boys lol.

Anyone know with RPM is sticking with the RFR cars for the 43 or if they switched to Penseake for the Chase? I would if I was the King.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
No progress what so ever, iirc kenseth didn't win this year and rowdy keeps being rowdy for the wrong reasons. Very inconsistent this year.

steeltoe

Established Member
No progress what so ever, iirc kenseth didn't win this year and rowdy keeps being rowdy for the wrong reasons. Very inconsistent this year.

I do think if JGR or RFR can get there act together they can be spoliers late in the Chase they will all pretty much be out by the final 8.

gatty1303

Established Member
Can't believe nobody has mentioned gordon yet. Arguably most consistent driver all year to go along with his 3 wins. Only three cars to show consistent speed all year at almost every track is the 2,4, and 24.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
i'm pumped. i use to go to the fall race every year when i was younger, but haven't been up there in like 8 years or so. :rockon:

Its nothing like going to the race live. Went to the Daytona 500 this year, it rained though lol. Went to the Coke Zero 400 a few years ago. The track is only 20-30 mins from home.

steeltoe

Established Member
Can't believe nobody has mentioned gordon yet. Arguably most consistent driver all year to go along with his 3 wins. Only three cars to show consistent speed all year at almost every track is the 2,4, and 24.

With the exception of Kane you could interchange any of the Hendrick drivers on that list to be in the final 4.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Its nothing like going to the race live. Went to the Daytona 500 this year, it rained though lol. Went to the Coke Zero 400 a few years ago. The track is only 20-30 mins from home.

daytona is definitely on my bucket list.

Users who are viewing this thread