2014 Chassis # location ??

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
After reviewing numerous pages of info #'s related to my car, & searching the net " theories " for a location, maybe someone here really has the correct location.
Thanks for your help in advance..

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
After reviewing numerous pages of info #'s related to my car, & searching the net " theories " for a location, maybe someone here really has the correct location.
Thanks for your help in advance..
Only chassis number (Build Number) Im aware of is under bumper cover, drivers side behind rear wheel located on the lower rear quarter panel. We call it a CID # in the body shop at Flatrock assembly plant MI. I know for a fact the stamping is there on S550, S650 and im almost certain its there on the S197 chassis. I was in another area of the department when we were building the S197'S

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Only chassis number (Build Number) Im aware of is under bumper cover, drivers side behind rear wheel located on the lower rear quarter panel. We call it a CID # in the body shop at Flatrock assembly plant MI. I know for a fact the stamping is there on S550, S650 and im almost certain its there on the S197 chassis. I was in another area of the department when we were building the S197'S
Thanks for the " inside " info.
Was hoping it would be someplace easy to get to.
Also goes to show that the net answers were way off..

Users who are viewing this thread