2014 GT A6 Procharged

BV600

Established Member
What weight reduction did you do?

Cat delete, Kooks mufflers, spare tire/jack, lightweight battery, Bigs/littles, suspension is a little lighter, foglight delete, evap delete, front sway bar, might be it.. It weighed 3550 bone stock with the spare tire and jack.
Both times I weighed it it had a 1/4 tank.

BV600

Established Member
Still for sale put the stock battery and breathers on it. Also have a circle d 2c going in.

gtghost

Established Member
I would have to fly down from MN to buy it. I don't think I could get away spending anymore than 29k on this car, I have found something almost identical but a stick. You said make an offer and that's the best I can do given the distance and it's just a color and trans different from the one I am financed for at the moment. Lmk

BV600

Established Member
To come down to these low prices everyone low balls me with. Not stock breathers its the two that JPC sells, it does have the stock battery back in. I have a converter for it also. I will sell yhe car with the converter not installed for a little less.

henchmen3

Established Member
Why are all the dam cars I want to buy so far away from MD? Second one Ive found. GLWS and a free bunp

ARC

Established Member
BV600, your PM box is full. Is there anyway you can give me a call or a text? (210) 250-1617. Thanks. I live in San Antonio by the way.

BV600

Established Member
BV600, your PM box is full. Is there anyway you can give me a call or a text? (210) 250-1617. Thanks. I live in San Antonio by the way.

Ill give you a call today when I get off got your pm also.

Users who are viewing this thread