2014 GT with Roush AB and JBA o/r H Pipe

Astenax

Established Member
How do the Roush compare to stock noise level on cold start? I like the stock exhaust but it doesnt sound great @ wot like the Roush. Im looking into Roush,Borla S or Corsa. I like a quiet exhaust for cruising around, but gets loud @ wot.

badasso3

Established Member
The Roush's are much louder at cold start up. You can keep them quiet around town if you shift really low. I have an o/r x now and I wake up the neighborhood when I start my car.

RyannB

Established Member
If i had the money i would have went with Borla S type. I love the Roush dont get me wrong, slight drown at highway speeds. Cold start yes it's much louder i actually may have a video of it on a cold start. If i can find it i'll post it.

Rct851

Established Member
Roush with orx here and in around town driving normal they sounds terrible and loud... So obnoxious.

I still have the combo because it's amazing wide open

RyannB

Established Member
I didn't like how the x pipe sounded. My buddy has the same setup but with an xpipe and i didn't like it at all. In my opinion the H sounds different.

scott_0

Established Member
never been a fan of Rousch ab's, the off road pipe isn't making it any better, sorry but I'd just shake my head when I saw/heard you riding around, but as said as long as YOU'RE happy

Users who are viewing this thread