2014 Shelby GT 500, Black on Black, FL Car - $49,995

TOOTHLS14

2014 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT500 6-SPEED MANUAL FOR SALE, $49,995!
Only 10k miles on this beauty, it still looks like and feels new! The car has been very well maintained and not abused. You won't be disappointed with this car, it won "Best in Class" at its first show in Lakeland, FL!

From the factory this came with all the standard Shelby GT500 options, plus the following upgraded equipment:
*SVT Track Package
*Electronics Package with Navigation
*Shelby Leather Recaro Seats
*Shaker Pro System
*Shelby Car Cover

In addition to the factory upgrades, lots of add-ons have also been made to conservatively take this from the stock 580 HP to a 680 HP ride (see the Dyno test in the pictures for more info!)

Aftermarket add-ons/upgrades professionally installed on this 2014 Shelby GT 500 include:
*Dual 65mm Ford Cobra Jet Throttle Body
*ATI 10% Overdrive Lower Pulley with Gates Heavy Duty Belt
*Lund Tune
*JLT Large Air Intake
*Bob's Passenger Side Oil Separator Powder Coated in Black
*Extra Large Aluminum Fuel Reservoirs Powder Coated in Black
*JLT Radiator Support Cover in Black with Flat Black Racing Stripes
*Aluminum Master Cylinder Cover Powder Coated in Black
*Aluminum Battery Cover Powder Coated in Black
*Aluminum Strut Bolt Cover Powder Coated in Black
*Black Hood Struts
*Project 321 Carbon Fiber Reservoir Caps
*McCleod RXT Clutch
*American Racing Headers Long Tube Headers with H Pipe
*American Racing Headers Axle Back with Mufflers and Quad Tips
*Bob's Lower Control Arms Powder Coated
Labor and Material for add-ons is $11,891.00!

You won't be disappointed in this car! Car is located in Arcadia, FL. For more info please call Paul, NO text messages, (239) 248-0020. No joy rides, serious inquiries only! No dealer calls please.

1.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

Last edited:

blucobra03

Established Member
Bump for a sweet ride. I'm actually looking for a 2014 GT500, but need to sell my 2015 GT first. I'm tired of waiting for Ford to figure out what their going to do with the next version of the Shelby GT500. Are the HP numbers your quoting rear wheel ratings ? Just curious.

TOOTHLS14

98436292-A04C-40EA-8426-2A3478343C77.jpeg
Bump for a sweet ride. I'm actually looking for a 2014 GT500, but need to sell my 2015 GT first. I'm tired of waiting for Ford to figure out what their going to do with the next version of the Shelby GT500. Are the HP numbers your quoting rear wheel ratings ? Just curious.
Thanks blucobra03! Yes, those are the numbers to the rear wheel, I attached the dyno results for you. Went conservative with upgrades and tune to make sure to protect the engine. Have a great day!

blucobra03

Established Member
TOOTHLS14, were those numbers done on pump gas (93) ? No doubt she is a fine looking car. I’ve had my share of black cars over the years and when their clean, you can’t beat them. One of the cars I had was an 87 Grand National. One of those I should have kept. Most of them from the factory had a lot of orange peel in the paint. before I bought mine new I had the local Buick rep look at the paint with me and asked him if that was what their flagship car should look like. He said no and I cut a deal where they would pay to have the car repainted by a friend of mine who did custom paint jobs. When he was done with it, it was miles deep and spectacular. Won a lot of shows with it. Since your here in Fla., you are all too aware of love bugs. In fact, they are just now starting again. Do you have any damage on the front of your car from them ? Like I said, I’m looking at these to pick one up, but it truly has to be awesome. No doubt you have everything else covered with all the work you put it in. Have a great weekend ;)

TOOTHLS14

TOOTHLS14, were those numbers done on pump gas (93) ? No doubt she is a fine looking car. I’ve had my share of black cars over the years and when their clean, you can’t beat them. One of the cars I had was an 87 Grand National. One of those I should have kept. Most of them from the factory had a lot of orange peel in the paint. before I bought mine new I had the local Buick rep look at the paint with me and asked him if that was what their flagship car should look like. He said no and I cut a deal where they would pay to have the car repainted by a friend of mine who did custom paint jobs. When he was done with it, it was miles deep and spectacular. Won a lot of shows with it. Since your here in Fla., you are all too aware of love bugs. In fact, they are just now starting again. Do you have any damage on the front of your car from them ? Like I said, I’m looking at these to pick one up, but it truly has to be awesome. No doubt you have everything else covered with all the work you put it in. Have a great weekend ;)

blucobra03, sorry for the delayed response, I was away from the computer this weekend. Yes those numbers are on 93 octane pump gas. And I agree, there is nothing better than a deep black shining car! Being in Florida, yes I can agree I hate the love bugs too. You have to look very closely to find blemishes on the front of the car, but as with any car that's been on the road, you can always find something if you look hard enough. If you're interested in taking a look at it just let me know, and good luck with the sale of your 15 GT!

Users who are viewing this thread