2014 Shelby GT500 Wheels/tires combo

southpaw14_2004

Established Member
2014 Shelby GT500 wheels and tires combo. I purchased the car in November and I have put 2000 miles on this package since I have owned it. (No burn outs, tire plugs, leaks, or wheel rashes of any kind) The tires are the standard F1 Good years that come from the factory. $2300 I prefer face to face but will ship as long as your willing to pay extra for your shipping. (PM me with any questions)

checkshop2.jpg

engine281

Footloose
Established Member
Be careful when dealing with southpaw14_2004. I sent an offer to him on Friday for the rims, and tires. I just logged onto my account now, and find a negative report southpaw14_2004 left about me. Never in the PM did we make final arrangements to trade money for product. Therefore your negative comment is "Null"!

Sir, you need to have patience when dealing with potential buyers. I'm glad that we did not trade goods.

GLWS

southpaw14_2004

Established Member
Be careful when dealing with southpaw14_2004. I sent an offer to him on Friday for the rims, and tires. I just logged onto my account now, and find a negative report southpaw14_2004 left about me. Never in the PM did we make final arrangements to trade money for product. Therefore your negative comment is "Null"!

Sir, you need to have patience when dealing with potential buyers. I'm glad that we did not trade goods.

GLWS

First and only contact via pm was sent to me saying "I will buy the rims and tires for 2300 shipped to 87508". No PM's responded to for more than 30 hours. Not sure why you are using the word trade? You didn't offer anything and I never asked for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread