FOR SALE: 2014 Shelby GT500

longhorn70

Selling my 2014 Shelby GT500. 8022 miles. Original owner. Garage kept with California Cover. Asking 60k OBO. Dallas, Texas area.

Build was completed in 2014 by Lone Star Performance in Addison, Texas. Unfortunately, they are no longer in business. May add more to this list. Trying to remember everything that I had done. My apologies.

JLT Catch Can
JLT 127 Carbon Fiber Intake
Ford Racing Twin 65 MM Throttle Body
Custom Aeroforce Gauge Pod w/ GT500 face gauges
Complete Whiteline suspension
ID 1000 Injectors
MGW Short Throw Shifter
Supercharger Pulleys
725 RWHP 720 RWTQ
Rear Seat Delete
Kooks Headers
Magnaflow Exhaust
Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
Ceramic Brake Pads
TF Hoodvent
Factory Tires replaced in 2020 with Nitto NT05 (replaced due to age, not wear)
Ceramic Window Tint done in 2014

*The upper window vents and lower scoops were painted body color and installed in 2014.

*Ceramic Coated in 2021

*I do not have any of the factory parts unfortunately.

I am new here so please forgive me if I don't post as many details as needed. I will add relevant information as I get questions on it.

If you'd like more pictures or details I haven't provided, please message me at
214-803-2127.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 347
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 266
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 266
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 250
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 272
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 274
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 271
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 276
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:

John24

Established Member
Beautiful car, glws. Just a heads up, you are probably going to get some flack at the price you have it listed here… the mileage and the fact that it is one owner will surely help, but don’t be surprised if you end up receiving some offers in the 50’s.

longhorn70

Beautiful car, glws. Just a heads up, you are probably going to get some flack at the price you have it listed here… the mileage and the fact that it is one owner will surely help, but don’t be surprised if you end up receiving some offers in the 50’s.
I figured as much. Hoping to get an offer in the 60's. I appreciate the heads up.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Shit, I’ll give him $50k. And I’m just north of Dallas…
Prices on coupes are pulling back a bit and there are more black ones available than any other color. With the mileage, I think 50 is light by at least 10-15%.
The crowd ( including me) gives people crap about their asking prices but I say “screw it”,you can always come down.
All I know is I’ve been watching Terminators for 4 years since I bought mine and Shelbys for the past year and a half as I go back-and-forth about owning one, More than a couple of the same cars are still for sale for more than a year. If OP put this car for up for 50 it would be gone in a day.
If he can afford to be patient he’ll find a buyer for 60+- IMO.

Kevinbonds

Established Member
I may be wrong, but I am seeing a bit of a pull back on allot of the specialty model cars. I was looking at Shelby GT350's and also some Mach1's. The Mach1's were getting dealer mark up's, now I have a couple dealers I inquired with telling me to make them an offer. I think now is the time to sell, if you want to move it, do it now at the market price.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Let's just say this, not interest, stay the **** out. I need to start enforcing this again.
I, for one, will respect that. Fair enough.
Some of it’s meant to be constructive criticism but I understand it may not come across that way. You make the rules. All good.

Users who are viewing this thread