104.7 KB · Views: 2,942
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 1,994
Last edited:

Onefstpny

WOT you Say ???
Established Member
Been looking at buying a 2014 and doing this exact setup on 93 oct...this would save me a crap load of money and time if you were closer ! Wonder what it would cost to ship to Mississippi ???

5.0 Silverback

Established Member
Been looking at buying a 2014 and doing this exact setup on 93 oct...this would save me a crap load of money and time if you were closer ! Wonder what it would cost to ship to Mississippi ???

Not sure my friend. If you are serious about the car we can talk further.

nyerpp

Established Member
Car is no longer for sale at the moment. May come up again in the future as I battle the insurance company's. But my Wife's insurance claim finally came through for her first round of treatment.

Thanks to all who were interested and I will revive thread if I decide to move forward again.

Crossing my fingers that the insurance company's will continue to cover her treatment.

Thanks all.

-Sean

You have your priorities in order Sean. Cars are fun, but family comes first. Best of wishes to you and your wife.

5.0 Silverback

Established Member
Car is back up for sale and I have updated the price and mileage in the main thread.

$31,900.00

An amazing price for this car with the meticulous work that has been done to it. Medical bills are piling up again so it makes most sense to sell the car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread