2015 GT vs 4th Gen M3

James125

Established Member
Had my first real kill today. On my way to work today just minding my business a silver 2011? Forth Gen bmw m3 flew past me instantly my adrenaline started pumping as I see the light turning red up ahead. I pull up next to him he gives me the stare and I knew it was on. Boom green light I get the jump 1/2 a car length 2nd 3rd gear still ahead by a 1/2-3/4 of a car then he lifts as I shift into forth. I slowed down hoping to catch the next red light but he didn't even look at me as he turned right at that light.
I really wish I had it on camera but had no time to get it set up.

James125

Established Member
Yep ordered her in Michigan it was one of the first delivered since my dealer was only 40 miles away from flat rock plant.
I had a few other kills when I went cruising down Woodward (detroit) a few weeks ago but those were no challenge v6 challenger old 90s bmw m?. But This kill was awesome because it was so close.

02 WIFE

Established Member
Had my first real kill today. On my way to work today just minding my business a silver 2011? Forth Gen bmw m3 flew past me instantly my adrenaline started pumping as I see the light turning red up ahead. I pull up next to him he gives me the stare and I knew it was on. Boom green light I get the jump 1/2 a car length 2nd 3rd gear still ahead by a 1/2-3/4 of a car then he lifts as I shift into forth. I slowed down hoping to catch the next red light but he didn't even look at me as he turned right at that light.
I really wish I had it on camera but had no time to get it set up.

What dealer did you get it through?

Ithnu

Established Member
For Denver folks; there is a 2015 GT sitting in the showroom at the Denver Ford on Wadsworth. Not claimed, for sale. No track package though.

Users who are viewing this thread