2015 Lamborghini Huracan content inside

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Last night I stopped by a friend’s house. He got a new car and asked if I wanted to come by to drive it. I didn’t have a lot of time, but stopped by to see it and take it for a spin.

It’s a 2015 Lamborghini Huracan. It has black vinyl on the roof and rockers along with a red vinyl stripe around the car. I think it looks great. It definitely gets some attention!

I’ll get better video next time, but for now…..
[video=youtube;5AFU309jg9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AFU309jg9s[/video]

IMG_2345_zpsa0tn7vgf.jpg

IMG_2354_zpsyouo1u52.jpg

IMG_2346_zpssncsaeub.jpg

IMG_2361_zpsaqsmm3tp.jpg

IMG_2352_zpshhhc4spe.jpg

IMG_2371_zpsayut7kmn.jpg

IMG_2365_zpslrvzpyeq.jpg

IMG_2369_zpsld3kuze4.jpg

IMG_2372_zpsrv4v9ikm.jpg

IMG_2358_zpsjgd9lwoc.jpg

IMG_2359_zpsgv6xpqxs.jpg

IMG_2349_zpsfqjqk6iv.jpg

IMG_2348_zpssnuiq8ld.jpg

IMG_2344_zpsuewptzzm.jpg

The car in the background is his McLaren MP4-12C.

IMG_2373_zpsyw64xd8l.jpg

IMG_2375_zpslonsjhcm.jpg

IMG_2374_zpsdpontcpn.jpg

Here’s a video of it against his modded GTR

[video=youtube;IRejDfYvARw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRejDfYvARw[/video]

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Holy Hell! What do his neighbors think? Other then your cars are worth more then my house

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
He also has a Ferrari 458 Italia and a Ferrari 488 GTB on order. It's actually an expensive area. The house across the street from him just sold for a million dollars.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Crazy cause they look like normal upper middle class houses. With a stable like that i was expecting to see mansions. So envious.

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Crazy cause they look like normal upper middle class houses. With a stable like that i was expecting to see mansions. So envious.

I agree, the houses are pretty modest.. The location drives the price.

I'm envious too... Thing is, he's down to earth and doesn't flash what he has. He said we could go to Woodward to cruise one weekend and he will take the Lamborghini and I can take the 458 Italia. I can't wait!

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I agree, the houses are pretty modest.. The location drives the price.

I'm envious too... Thing is, he's down to earth and doesn't flash what he has. He said we could go to Woodward to cruise one weekend and he will take the Lamborghini and I can take the 458 Italia. I can't wait!

Wow!!! You get all the pleasure without the bill! Shit im envious of you!! Haha

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Here are some of his past cars... Me driving, he says you drive, I'll video

[video=youtube_share;-xOjN87v6HI]http://youtu.be/-xOjN87v6HI[/video]

stangfreak

Established Member
He also has a Ferrari 458 Italia and a Ferrari 488 GTB on order. It's actually an expensive area. The house across the street from him just sold for a million dollars.

Here on long island, in nassau, a million dollar house is almost the average price for homes in a some what decent area. Not even rich areas. This is why i will never be able to afford a home on long island. I need to move lol

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member

Is it just north of Maple west of Tele? I live on the south side and saw you guys pulling onto Maple going east.

Never_Enough

Established Member
That's awesome. Having driven a 458 myself, I'd jump at that too. LOVE those cars.

96 cobra

Established Member
Here on long island, in nassau, a million dollar house is almost the average price for homes in a some what decent area. Not even rich areas. This is why i will never be able to afford a home on long island. I need to move lol

As a fellow long islander, +1!
Everyone I know in their 30s either has a very high earning job & is staying on the island, or is living way below their means to save enough to move off by the time they hit their 40's.

Oh, awesome car/vid OP :)

Users who are viewing this thread