2015 Mustang Build and Price is back up!!!

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
I have X-plan as well and my dealer already cut some off list price before I added X-plan. I should be below 40k otd with the options I have.

Now the mt-82 is something that has gotta go. Magnum XL will be going in there soon as I get done with the first few mods I do.

Jaysin

Established Member
I priced out an ecoboost 6 speed in dib with Recaros for 29k, the new style is growing on me, I'm anxious to see what the aftermarket will offer for the ecoboost platform. Would make for a fun daily driver.

ViperBlueCobra

5.0 FTW
Established Member
I'm still in the fence. Think I'm going to wait till I see it and can drive it.

However the one I will be aiming at is 37k. Base w performance pack and recaros.

Playing w configurations the highest price I could make was 49k. LoL

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Perhaps some of us prefer the look? Is it possible that one *might* prefer a different look than you, and still be straight?

Sure, but it's still stupid of Ford to delete the spoiler in the PP. Let the customer decide if he wants it or not. Usually a PP would add a spoiler, not delete it.

No HID's so no sale? And I thought my rant about a performance car gaining weight was bad..... Personally, I couldn't care less what kind of light bulbs the headlights use. But to each their own.

This day and age, EVERY car should come with at least HID's. Make it a standard. The performance over a halogen is drastic and makes cars safer. Any car over $25k should definitely have them, especially a Mustang.

Bob Cosby

Established Member
To each their own. Weight was a dealbreaker for me. Headlight bulbs were never even a glimmer of consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread