2015 Mustang Build and Price is back up!!!

BMR Tech

Why is it a bad thing for a loaded GT to be $40K....but a loaded GT500 is a bargain at $60+K?

I mean, a loaded GT in 2004 was $25K....and a Cobra was $35K.......and the Cobra was much more of a car back then, compared to a GT.

Last edited:

NC85

Lurker for Life
Established Member
$603 a month lol wow... Am I a cheapo or is that normal these days?

It's the norm if you aren't putting anything at the table upon purchasing. I can't see paying that much for a GT.

I'm waiting to see what these new autos do with a convertor and bolt ons. If they start running high 10s on 93 n/a, I'll buy. Otherwise, I'm on the hunt for a 20k auto coyote to play with.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Why is it a bad thing for a loaded GT to be $40K....but a loaded GT500 is a bargain at $60+K?

I mean, a loaded GT in 2004 was $25K....and a Cobra was $35K.......and the Cobra was much more of a car back then, compared to a GT.
I agree. I am very happy with my purchase. I got x-plan pricing as well...so that knocks off just a hair under $3,000. This car is a bargain at that price, at least I feel it is.

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
I agree. I am very happy with my purchase. I got x-plan pricing as well...so that knocks off just a hair under $3,000. This car is a bargain at that price, at least I feel it is.

[video=youtube;P3ALwKeSEYs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs[/video]

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member

My loaded 03 GT vert was 31k new. Now a premium GT vert with no other options starts at ~42k. Kinda nuts.

mtrsprt

Established Member
WTF..... GT performance package is great, but spoiler delete?? WTF. The spoiler is small and subtle and does not need to be deleted. That's just gay. People ordering a Mustang GT for over $40,000.00 are out of their tits.

Hmmm. No HID's listed anywhere under standard or optioned features....... Projection halogens? REALLY? Again, I'll buy another 13/14 model. Thanks.

Last edited:

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member

they were sick on economics day. inflation.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Magnetic ecoboost fastback with M6 and cloth recaros $26,750
Guard base GT with cloth recaros and track pack $37,015

Very temping but I know for a fact I'd be regretting trading in my Boss in a couple years. Because A its a Boss and B in a year or two they will have more than a v6, ecoboost, and GT. I'd only want to let my Boss go for a Mach 1 or something

Bob Cosby

Established Member
WTF..... GT performance package is great, but spoiler delete?? WTF. The spoiler is small and subtle and does not need to be deleted. That's just gay.

Perhaps some of us prefer the look? Is it possible that one *might* prefer a different look than you, and still be straight?

Maybe?

People ordering a Mustang GT for over $40,000.00 are out of their tits.

While I would never buy a $40k GT either, they will be far more common than the $32k no option (or spoiler delete) GTs.

Hmmm. No HID's listed anywhere under standard or optioned features....... Projection halogens? REALLY? Again, I'll buy another 13/14 model. Thanks.

No HID's so no sale? And I thought my rant about a performance car gaining weight was bad..... Personally, I couldn't care less what kind of light bulbs the headlights use. But to each their own. :)

Bob Cosby

Established Member
For the first several months after the new 2015 is released, I'd say many if not most WILL pay sticker (some poor souls more than that). As they always do though, the prices will come down once the 'newness' wears off.

NinjaBum

Established Member
My loaded 03 GT vert was 31k new. Now a premium GT vert with no other options starts at ~42k. Kinda nuts.

Some of that is the increased price for the tech and stuff they put into the car, but also consider that 31,000.00 in 2003 had the same buying power as almost $40,000.00 with inflation being what it is.

So your loaded car cost you 40k in today's dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread