2015 Mustang McLeod Racing Clutch Install

EditorTurner

Established Member
0 2015 Mustang Clutch Install.jpg
Twice and Nice
Lethal Performance harnesses the power of its supercharged S550 with a McLeod RXT
By Steve Turner
Photos courtesy of Lethal Performance

Modern performance cars are horsepower marvels. With bolt-on modifications these vehicles can produce stratospheric performance while retaining stock-like driveability. In the case of Lethal Performance’s 2015 Mustang, we have seen it escalate quickly from bolt-ons to nitrous to a Whipple supercharger. With that last addition it’s making almost double the rear-wheel horsepower it did from the factory.
Continue reading →

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The McLeod RXT from Lethal Performance in our 2012 GT was awesome. I have no doubt that it's just as good in a 2015 Mustang.

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
I'm about to order one of these myself. It did awesome in my 04 Cobra but I was wondering if the stock throw bearing could be used or do I need to get an aftermarket one but that answered my question. These clutches are one of the best clutches as far as street/strip including daily driving.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm about to order one of these myself. It did awesome in my 04 Cobra but I was wondering if the stock throw bearing could be used or do I need to get an aftermarket one but that answered my question. These clutches are one of the best clutches as far as street/strip including daily driving.

Glad you got the info you were looking for and SVTP was able to help.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread