2015 Mustang OFFICIAL VIDEO

1hot281

Established Member
It looks great but front looks to much like fusion. :??:
2013-ford-fusion---red.jpg

You say that like it is a bad thing. The Fusion is a good looking car.

That's like saying "my girlfriend looks great, but her face looks too much like Megan Fox"

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
You say that like it is a bad thing. The Fusion is a good looking car.

That's like saying "my girlfriend looks great, but her face looks too much like Megan Fox"

LOL!!! Yeah, if only the 2015 Mustang really looked like a Fusion... I'm actually surprised there are not more haters/regrets from the '10-14 owners. I'll admit, my favorite 2011 5.0 looks like shit now compared to the lines and curves of the new one. The shoulders and hips are perfectly balanced, the fascia could not have been designed any other way... It is a Mustang, but looks like a snake. The rear of the car allllllllllll the way up to the fascia is drop dead incredible. BOTH front and rear 3/4 stance and presence is THE BEST SINCE '67.

As long as I get a GT, I will be happy...

O'Neill

Established Member
Will Ford be live streaming this event? Id love to watch the official revealing, but I havent seen any links to watch it online.

LostPony

Established Member
I like it more and more every time I see it. I still don't see myself getting out of my Boss to get one. I may add one down the line once the Boss is paid for, but I won't replace the Boss with it. If they bring back the Mach 1, that is probably the version I will get.

SVTPete83

Established Member
It's awesome! I love the center stack gauges. This car is badass. If it really is lighter and they got the irs sorted out it should be epic!

darreng505

Established Member
"Front of the 2015 Ford Mustang was designed to have a "shark-like" appearance, says Joel Piaskowski, Mustang design director. Ford"

Ok, so all rolled into one car we have Horses, Snakes and now Sharks! How many animal motifs do they need?

Looks better than the renders though. Bring on the GT350

Darth Racer

Established Member
LOL!!! Yeah, if only the 2015 Mustang really looked like a Fusion... I'm actually surprised there are not more haters/regrets from the '10-14 owners. I'll admit, my favorite 2011 5.0 looks like shit now compared to the lines and curves of the new one. The shoulders and hips are perfectly balanced, the fascia could not have been designed any other way... It is a Mustang, but looks like a snake. The rear of the car allllllllllll the way up to the fascia is drop dead incredible. BOTH front and rear 3/4 stance and presence is THE BEST SINCE '67.

'Only' 420 HP offered? I hope that's not true. When will the high HP SVTs come out?

jakhammer

Established Member
Zero buyers remorse on the 12 I got 3 weeks ago. Love the front and interior of the 15, but they beat the ass end of it with an ugly stick.

JohnRichard

MT82 Speed Shiftin Maniac
Established Member
Me want Mach 1
And personally... I dont care what any one says... the front end is even more ugly than the 13/14s... it will take some time getting adjusted.

Last edited:

2012GTCS

Established Member

Dude whats with the 10-14 crap and being haters? I don't see much of that. Sure maybe a few people. Whenever someone who owns a 10-14 makes a comment on the car, they are a hater because "now they realize theirs is old". This is the same cycle every 5 years with ford, we all know its coming. So that makes every person who owns an non up to date mustang a hater on all newer cars if they don't like it? Those of us with 10-14s can easily trade in on the newer car if we want it.

I like it overall, however they definitely missed the front end aggressiveness. But you cannot deny that the front end IS extremely similar to a fusion...it is what it is.

Just that the Mustang has always been its own thing, and never shared any looks with any other car for the most part. Now it took the look of a previous vehicle. Some people may not like that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread