2015 Mustang questions

htk084

Established Member
Hey guys like most of you I'm getting real excited for the new mustang. I'm actually strongly considering trading in my '12 5.0 for one. I've been researching but I can't really find the answers I am looking for so I thought I'd ask them here and start a discussion.

1) Have they fixed the manual transmission problems yet? Will the '15 h=have the same MT82 that everyone complains about?

2) So it looks like the coyote will now have 430 hp and 396 ft/lb, but does anyone know how? Did it get direct injection?

3) Any update on curb weight? I know they said theyre shaving off serious weight, but I'm skeptical. I think it will weigh no less than 3550 for the GT, what do you think?

specizripn

Established Member
Like everyone above me said. Anything we know now is speculation and rumor, so who knows how accurate it is. Also, Ford tends to wait till the 2nd year of the model generation to introduce the new powertrain, just like the 2010 had the carryover 3v v8 with a slight bump in power and in 2011 they slightly revamped the car and added the coyote and new transmission options. No one knows if this will happen with the S550 or not, but it's just something to think about before you get set on trading in.

Users who are viewing this thread