Established Member
Could it be the 2015 rear end and the actual 2015
null_zpsfdfa425e.png

Update on the rear

null_zpse9a939c8.png

Last edited:

heatsoaked12

Established Member
Front end is okay, if that is the actual rear end......:beer::rockon::banana::) meaning the black car, the red one looks like sh1t.

Last edited:

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Not thrilled about the front but i guess its not horrible. Just looks kinda sedan-ish. But dat ass!!! Hopefully thats accurate!!! Looks like a mustang and 6 series mix...

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
The letters don't look straight on the rear deck....go up to the right. Not bad looking.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
dat ass!!! looks fantastic....doesnt look like it matches the top pic though...

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
Front is off.

Roofline is nasty looking.

Side scoop won't look like that. And the SVT spy pics give reason to believe it may be reversed.

Rear end looks like the current car (except bumper and exhaust-both of which are decent, but don't match the angular look of the actual car's front end.

Also, we've heard the tail lights are louvre style like the '03.

This pic looks like someone just used the distort tool in Photoshop to slant the current cars tail lights. Those are the exact same lights. Just skewed. Admittedly, the current car has some of the coolest tail lights in automotive history.

Not a bad look for the rear. But it doesn't match the front at all and would not be a good design move.

As it is, the front is off in that top pic.

And I hope they don't just make the nice, new futuristic shaped headlights just a new housing for the same style in the current car such as the top pic suggests. That just looks ridiculous.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The rear looks like a Photoshop based off the new MKZ to be honest. There's too many similar lines there but if it looked like that then it would be cool.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
Not thrilled about the front but i guess its not horrible. Just looks kinda sedan-ish. But dat ass!!! Hopefully thats accurate!!! Looks like a mustang and 6 series mix...

man its like you grabbed every single thought i had in my brain when i saw this lol

:beer:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Meh...I really thought they might go outside of the box on this one like was done with the 1st gen Fox bodies. I'll keep my CLA45 order at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread