SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Some pictures of Vaughns 2015 RTR

e9jl14.jpg

2ypaj9f.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Holy hell that looks amazing. Please tell me that widebody will be an option somewhere.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
About the actual production car, what's the price of something like the stage two with just the body and suspension upgrades, no blower? Is it along the lines of Roush/Saleen prices? Do the new HRE wheels make that price go up significantly? Hopefully Vaughn made a deal with them because going from a $1300 set of wheels to $7000 is quite a price hike.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Where does it say they are HRE? I missed that part. If that is true then damn! That's a big step up in wheel quality and price right there! Maybe they will do carbon fiber wheels on the new SVT after all haha.

93SVTvenom

Established Member
I didn't see where it said "HRE" either but that would be a heck of an upgrade ... interested in seeing pricing on these. I like it better than the Roush already .. Hopefully there is a way to either delete the lights or at least keep them off. I think it is unique but not my taste. Would like to know what the seats are too ... I am sure Recaros are an option ... but are they stock or upgrade?

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
You can see the marking that says HRE on the inner lip of the wheels in the hi-res shots.

Also, the original RTR wheels were made by HRE. He's sponsored by them

Gabe9195

Whippled Coyote
Established Member
Love the wheels, and want more info about them .... if they really are HRE's then that'd be a big bummer for me since there's no way in hell that I'd ever spend that kinda money on wheels ...

darreng505

Established Member
Am I the only one who thinks the RTR is kind of plain Jane looking? Ok. A chin spoiler and side skirts. Wheels don't look mean. Sits high off the ground. And the gimmicky LED pizza slices look stupid. Just my opinion.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
About the actual production car, what's the price of something like the stage two with just the body and suspension upgrades, no blower? Is it along the lines of Roush/Saleen prices? Do the new HRE wheels make that price go up significantly? Hopefully Vaughn made a deal with them because going from a $1300 set of wheels to $7000 is quite a price hike.

The 2010 RTR had HRE's on it but for the production one, I see it as a cheaper brand like prior years.

Are the RTR parts still made by CDC?

Have not been for almost a year.

I didn't see where it said "HRE" either but that would be a heck of an upgrade ... interested in seeing pricing on these. I like it better than the Roush already .. Hopefully there is a way to either delete the lights or at least keep them off. I think it is unique but not my taste. Would like to know what the seats are too ... I am sure Recaros are an option ... but are they stock or upgrade?

As I've posted before, the LED light will be an option. Recaro's will be an option like they are now. You can make any model GT a RTR. Dealers will have the mark up once they are built and serialized.

You can see the marking that says HRE on the inner lip of the wheels in the hi-res shots.

Also, the original RTR wheels were made by HRE. He's sponsored by them

Yahtzee

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
The 2010 RTR had HRE's on it but for the production one, I see it as a cheaper brand like prior years.

Have not been for almost a year.

That's interesting. As I review the CDC outlaw I see a lot of similarities between the RTR parts and CDC parts, namely the grill, without the LED.

Users who are viewing this thread