2015 Mustang RTR

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I like it!

1z4x407.jpg

NickSezz

Established Member
I think it would have looked just fine without the slices of pizza in the corner of the grille.

2015-mustang-gt-rtr.jpg

Last edited:

Brian Z.

Established Member
I think the grill lights make it look like an angry bull. Not completely in love with them, but different. I think the tuners are going to love this new platform.

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Trust me, the RTR is going to the the kit to get.

They definitely went with those front grill lights to set the car apart from everything else. Im curious to see what they really look like Off/On. I doubt they would be that obvious. Not really attractive. But at the same time everyone can see its a RTR from a mile away

93SVTvenom

Established Member
It is hard to say ... I like the front and hate it at the same time. I think it is the lights. Hopefully you can just pull a switch/fuse and keep them off until you to show them off. I like the Roush as well but for the money they are asking for some body mods and different wheels I think I will buy the new Whipple = )

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
that front facia and hood look awefully similar to the gt350 imo. anybody else thinkin this?

You suggesting they stepped up the RTR package and that's what is seen testing in numerous places? I doubt that's the case but that would be a huge misdirection for everyone.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
People are going to be legit blown away when this car is scene in person. Every angel of it is amazing!! I liked the ROUSH still this came about.

More pictures to follow this week .

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Shouldn't it be revealed today? I have a feeling they did a lot more to this car than just appearance this go around.

Users who are viewing this thread