2015 Mustangs, Where are you all?

Snakenhorse

new svt poster
Established Member
I see pics of tons of them rolling out the assembly line since last week...

No progress whatsoever with my order at the cotus site (just have the VIN) as I check that at least 150 time a day...:mj:

Did you get yours already?

Ordered the car on 06/25

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I ordered in August so I don't expect to see mine until November-ish :(

COTUS doesn't track Canadian orders. Call up your dealer and ask about the progress of your order? Do you even have a VIN yet? If you don't have a VIN you wont be getting your Mustang anytime soon

Snakenhorse

new svt poster
Established Member
I ordered in August so I don't expect to see mine until November-ish :(

COTUS doesn't track Canadian orders. Call up your dealer and ask about the progress of your order? Do you even have a VIN yet? If you don't have a VIN you wont be getting your Mustang anytime soon

It is tracking mine. I do have a VIN since july.
It is funny because cotus doesn't show the name of the dealership I ordered from. All the rest seems to look the same as it does for the american orders.

I even ordered the basic GT with 18" wheels so I can get the car and upgrade wheels, etc.. the way I like..

You getting yours in november? hopefully you don't live up north in a snowy area by the time you get yours..

I want my MUUUUUUSSSSTTTTAAANNNGGG!! :)

Last edited:

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I thought is was common knowledge that they wouldn't hit dealers till end of September at the absolute earliest? they still have to hold them back for a while after the first ones roll off the line. They have to build up a dealer stock to send out, and quality control measures to take.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Why would you say that?

It's SOP that when production begins on a new model the cars are impounded for a while. Ford employees then drive a bunch of test cars that ran down the line with the retail units looking for any issues. If no major ones are found the cars are then shipped. If issues are found the already built and staged cars go through a "fix" line to address the problems. Ford would much rather deal with stuff like that at the factory than have a rash of warranty claims, recalls, TSBs, etc on one of their biggest product launches of the year.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Satellite imagery

I'm surprised that no one is actively on the ground or looking at google maps over Dearborn like we did when the Trinity's started rolling out. Nothing more exciting than seeing a parking lot full of shiny new Mustangs.

Users who are viewing this thread