2015 Svt mustang

nicksender

Established Member
That is great news assuming the car isn't also going to weigh 4000+ lbs.

Dodge can enjoy the spotlight for a while as we can't even get HP/TQ/weight figures for a car that is shipping to customers in the next month or so.

04sonicbeast

Established Member
The GT500 nameplate will be gone for the new mustang, It will be The SVT GT350. Pictures are all ready out along with video from road and track which I think is more credible then this photoshopped picture of a GT500.

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
The GT500 nameplate will be gone for the new mustang, It will be The SVT GT350. Pictures are all ready out along with video from road and track which I think is more credible then this photoshopped picture of a GT500.

Who knows we won't have both? GT350 is the Boss replacement. They'll still have a GT500/Cobra for the guys that only care about power.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Who knows we won't have both? GT350 is the Boss replacement. They'll still have a GT500/Cobra for the guys that only care about power.

We don't only care about power. A lot of us have done suspension work for the purpose of handling. Except for the sway bars, almost my entire suspension is aftermarket pieces for handling prowess.

Users who are viewing this thread