2016 Focus RS Power

EditorTurner

Established Member
0 2016 Focus RS Power Featured.jpg
Power Play
Ford Performance reveals the official output of its latest hot hatch
By Steve Turner
Photos courtesy of Ford Motor Company

As we showed you yesterday, a 2016 Focus RS prototype will run the famed Hill Climb at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this weekend. Behind the wheel will be the Hoonigan himself, Ken Block. If that weren’t exciting enough, Ford has taken this occasion to announce the performance specs of the hotly anticipated hatch.
Continue reading →

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Those wheels are sooooo much better than the ones on during the original RS reveal.

04svtsnke

Established Member
Those wheels are sooooo much better than the ones on during the original RS reveal.

Yeah I might have to see about getting that option if it isn't too expensive. Here's to hoping the car itself isn't too much higher than 35k for a base model.

SVTPete83

Established Member
Sick power from that little motor stock. I can't wait to see these things run 12s stock and 11s tune only. Well done ford.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member

I could be wrong, but I think those wheels are not on the U.S. Model. I recall when Ford was showing it off overseas, it had those wheels and I never saw them on any U.S. reveal. Hopefully they are an option at the very least.

Users who are viewing this thread