2016 Focus RS

TRBO VNM

What?! I have an ST (FiST) and I am extremely happy about the RS! However, I don't see myself trading in the FiST for the focus RS. Only because the ST is such a great daily driver for me and its a ton of fun. I might just own both at the same time.

Everyone in our local DMV group was disappointed in the RS. They liked the performance, hated the body. Looks too much like the ST they said. They all wanted hood vents, wide body kit or fender flares and a different body kit. Basically they think it is a watered down RS.

IMO, I like it all. I don't like the fender flares, mud flaps, etc. Functional hood vents would be fine, but I am not disappointed in the RS at all. Maybe with the AWD system, but we will see how that works when it is released. That said, I am sure it will be out of my price range for a daily driver

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Everyone in our local DMV group was disappointed in the RS. They liked the performance, hated the body. Looks too much like the ST they said. They all wanted hood vents, wide body kit or fender flares and a different body kit. Basically they think it is a watered down RS.

IMO, I like it all. I don't like the fender flares, mud flaps, etc. Functional hood vents would be fine, but I am not disappointed in the RS at all. Maybe with the AWD system, but we will see how that works when it is released. That said, I am sure it will be out of my price range for a daily driver

I get that the widebody is a big part of the RS but this go around they pulled all of that to put more in the AWD. With the AWD system now in place for some years to come hopefully they can go back to all the other bells and whistles on the next gen car.

chancejat

Established Member
i want awd bc i havent been able to got wot on the street in first gear in like 6 years...haha...im hoping this car wont disappoint...

Users who are viewing this thread