2016 GT350 will be unveiled in September

Softballer77

Established Member
The part I liked was that the options I chose, I got them at cost which was drastically cheaper than what anyone else pays for them through the dealer. If I am able, i'd love to do a GT350 the exact same way I did my GT500.

Lemers

Established Member
I already got an email from my ENCS rep. Although no ordering info is out he is going to work to get me one either through raffle or through direct order. I hope everything works out.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
That's what I want to hear, thank u.... By any chance will it be on sale by June 2015?

Don't have a solid answer for that, but I view it as highly unlikely. Ford is under a tremendous amount of pressure with an exorbitant amount of cascading product launches.

*edit* I should clarify that I'm talking about it physically being on the street in public hands.

Last edited:

cobra199711

Established Member
Gotcha

Don't have a solid answer for that, but I view it as highly unlikely. Ford is under a tremendous amount of pressure with an exorbitant amount of cascading product launches.

*edit* I should clarify that I'm talking about it physically being on the street in public hands.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the info, I can't wait to order one. I love this cars looks,power and exhaust note.

Shaker1

Walkin' on Sunshine
Established Member
Uh, yeah. A lot faster.
Magnetic ride control, IRS, a broader torque curve ... I cannot imagine how it could not be a lot faster.
I wonder what it might weigh in at, given the "advanced materials" cited?

And this is just the beginning of the S550 platform!

Users who are viewing this thread