2016 GT350R without camo at the ring!

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
Yes it is. Said to be a Flat plane 5.2L making upwards of 600HP N/A.

Yes that would be freaking awesome....this thing is gonna sell like hot cakes....course im sure it'll be in that $60,000+ range if its wearing carbon ceramics and making that much power without boost.

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I heard that the goal was between 530-570 hp N/A. This car looks awesome though. Can't wait to see final numbers and what improvements it has, and what efforts were made to lose weight.

Bloodykisses

Mopar troll.
Established Member
From what I read on another form, this engine was at the mahle facility with ford doing some testing outside of the factory on the engine Dyno and a person posted on the form that it made 600HP N/A. That post was up for about 12 minutes, then deleted and account removed. Someone from Mahle must of posted it then someone trolling the forms that was in the know saw it and had it taken away. They said it made 600 but will be tuned down to 550 for release with the easy capability of 600hp again. Car and driver INSISTS it has the flat plane crank engine.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
From what I read on another form, this engine was at the mahle facility with ford doing some testing outside of the factory on the engine Dyno and a person posted on the form that it made 600HP N/A. That post was up for about 12 minutes, then deleted and account removed. Someone from Mahle must of posted it then someone trolling the forms that was in the know saw it and had it taken away. They said it made 600 but will be tuned down to 550 for release with the easy capability of 600hp again. Car and driver INSISTS it has the flat plane crank engine.

Oh ok. So that would coincide with the 530-370 rumor. 600hp motor detuned from the factory to 550ish. I wonder how the FPC and some of the other rumors are going to affect the torque curve?

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
I heard that the goal was between 530-570 hp N/A. This car looks awesome though. Can't wait to see final numbers and what improvements it has, and what efforts were made to lose weight.

I hope its more than that! 600hp shouldnt be a issue if they wanna do it.

yenko boy

Established Member
Man im a fan of the looks and if this thing really does pack 550-600 hot dayum... Im sure a 70k+ tag would also follow at that point...

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Man im a fan of the looks and if this thing really does pack 550-600 hot dayum... Im sure a 70k+ tag would also follow at that point...

With carbon ceramic brakes and some light-weight wheels, I bet we can guarantee that price tag.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Shaping up to be pretty sexy. If it cut some weight and had 550hp NA, I'm more excited for it than the next GT500.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
video

[video=youtube;xT-NTGo4dU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT-NTGo4dU4[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread