2016 GT350R without camo at the ring!

1o1proof

Established Member
From what I can tell, I like the looks of it. But like others, the first thing I thought of was the movie Predator.

darreng505

Established Member
I doubt it will carry the "R" badging. No need to for a street car. That will be reserved for the full race version, like it is now, 302r=race spec version.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
what a day at the office....anyone else notice the CTSv mule take chase after it.

car looks and sounds amazing. kudos ford for making a Drivers car, and not a 700hp two ton boat.

G-Mann

Established Member
Interesting. would love to see this thing priced slightly above Boss pricing, I'd be all over it.

Bloodykisses

Mopar troll.
Established Member
Boss replacement. The "halo" car to challenge the hellcat etc is still coming. There's a few miles out there, I don't see them bringing a GT500 Esque mule to the ring. They're at the ring with the GT350 because they're aiming to trash the Z28 and embarass it and people care about what cars do at the ring.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
But why did they bring the GT500 to the ring? Do they ever ever bring the boss to it? I think the want to out do the performance of the GT500 and it will have a GT500 price tag.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Gotta say this is the first S550 I have liked. The front has a mean look to it. Still not sure thecar as a whole flows, but I like it better.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Regardless of actual performance, I think this SVT car will look menacing in black. I'm excited to see what ends up being produced.

Tyler72

Established Member
Also, if you look closely, the mirrors are different. The car with the gray or white strip under the mirror (one in front when pulling in that has all the camo) sounds more bad ass than the other one. Maybe there is a link between the way it sounds and why they covered it up...

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
deff 2 models.....and both appear to be moving swiftly around those corners...

Users who are viewing this thread