2016 Motor Trend Best Driver's Car of The Year Thread

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The new 6G camaro generation, hit it out of the park. Came out guns blazzing! Would love to see a head to head of the z28, GT350 Track Pack and new 1LE.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Im thinking with identical rubber the 1LE would be just as quick as the R. And if its as quick as the non R from the factory that is insane. If they do another Z28 it should murder the R.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why? GM stills says 1le 2 secs shy of z28. The R is easily 1 sec above that of z and more like 3 seconds if on trofeos. You really think the 1le can pick up 5 sec on a 2 min track if all running trofeo?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Why? GM stills says 1le 2 secs shy of z28. The R is easily 1 sec above that of z and more like 3 seconds if on trofeos. You really think the 1le can pick up 5 sec on a 2 min track if all running trofeo?

I really like your ricer math! I can see the desperation oozing out of your brand loyalist pores. Did you not see the test results. The new camaro ss 1le was about 1.6 sec off of the 350R! It also beat last years lap by the Z28.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
A 6th gen based z28 with a direct injected 7.0 "LT7 ?" will wreck the new 350r.... wont even be close. IF GM BUILDS ONE!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I really like your ricer math! I can see the desperation oozing out of your brand loyalist pores. Did you not see the test results. The new camaro ss 1le was about 1.6 sec off of the 350R! It also beat last years lap by the Z28.

It's the same math that al o uses. He states the 1le is 2 secs slower than the z28 at gm 2 minute test track.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It's the same math that al o uses. He states the 1le is 2 secs slower than the z28 at gm 2 minute test track.

Funny that Al O's "statements" suit your argument, you believe everything he says.... Lmao.

Come on man...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
So you're saying he's wrong?

Wherent you one of the guys that always said how full of shit he was...?

I dont care about what he said, I care about a test that shows the cars running on the same track with same driver (preferably same day too).

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Jesus man, you sound like a broken record...

1LE 1.6 sec behind the 350R must have really got to you... Lol

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
He asked a question, I answered it. I also already pointed out that I would like to see a run between the 991s man, 1le, z51, and 350tp by randy on the same track.

kaz109

Established Member
He asked a question, I answered it. I also already pointed out that I would like to see a run between the 991s man, 1le, z51, and 350tp by randy on the same track.

Everybody can dream. I don't see porsche sending them an manual. If over hand of the buyers prefer a pdk why would they care what we ( the manual lovers) think about how it performs against a Camaro or vette. If ppl are buying this car more for performance a test on a manual means nothing since the pdk is the faster car in the 1/4 or on the track.

Users who are viewing this thread