Agility & Capability
Ford Performance launched a video series showcasing the Raptor’s abilities
By Steve Turner
Photos courtesy of Ford Motor Company
We know that the forthcoming F-150 Raptor is projected to be more powerful and more capable than the last-generation version of the truck. As we get closer to the release of this Ford Performance pickup, the company has begun a new video series to showcase its capabilities.
“Shot on the same Mojave Desert terrain where F-150 Raptor was designed and tested to excel, the Ford video is a six-part monthly series that shows why F-150 Raptor is the ultimate high-performance off-road pickup truck,” says Ford.
Check out the first installment right here…
The next videos in the series will showcase the following attributes of the truck…
• Video 2: All-new BF Goodrich KO2 Tires
• Video 3: Six preset driving modes that optimize F-150 Raptor’s performance for virtually every terrain
• Video 4: Long-travel suspension that is the crown jewel of F-150 Raptor
• Video 5: How great design enhances F-150 Raptor’s capability
• Video 6: Ultimate off-road capability
These videos will release monthly leading up to the availability of the new Raptor late this year.
Today Ford Performance released the first of six monthly videos to demonstrate the capabilities of its forthcoming performance pickup.