2018 911 GT2 RS B Roll Footage

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Holy crap 700 HP and 3,240 pounds..................

Devil's advocate here: McLaren 720 is more powerful, substantially lighter, and less expensive. I like the idea of a 700HP Porsche turbo, but not at this price point...

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Or at the price point they will sell to secondary market...

After thinking it over the Porsche pricing on specialty cars skyrocket and the Mclaren dips. 2011 GT2RS is currently selling for 450k to 500k with regularity.

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Devil's advocate here: McLaren 720 is more powerful, substantially lighter, and less expensive. I like the idea of a 700HP Porsche turbo, but not at this price point...

Huh?? How much is the 720S selling for? I thought the 720S was well over $300K, like pushing Ford GT price.

I love the red alcantara steering wheel! Wish the R came like that.

blk02edge

Established Member
Huh?? How much is the 720S selling for? I thought the 720S was well over $300K, like pushing Ford GT price.

I love the red alcantara steering wheel! Wish the R came like that.
Msrp of $288k according to the Google. Probably the best bang for your buck in the exotic world by a long shot

Do McLarens sell below at or above msrp is the question I have

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Msrp of $288k according to the Google. Probably the best bang for your buck in the exotic world by a long shot

Do McLarens sell below at or above msrp is the question I have
I think they sell at but fall off pretty quickly. You can get a 12c far below the price of a 458 despite being much faster than the Ferrari.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread