2019 Silverado Unveiled...

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
turrible, just turrible. The front end looks like a lego block kit that was assembled and painted by poorly trained chimpanzees.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll take the current square wheel wells version over that. However, more pics could change my mind

SirShaun

Established Member
Also, this is their top trim - LT Trail Boss, not an entry Silverado

A trail boss huh? I'd imagine the lesser models are the same fugly just lowered with smaller wheels. It's better than the current offering, I must admit. I've had way too many laughs telling my chevy friends to get square wheels for those square fenders, guess I can't use that anymore.

RIP
BQG62zB.jpg

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m still trying to figure out where all the square wheel well hate has come from, they’ve been like that for the past 45 years. Most of the folks commenting on this forum probably weren’t even alive when that last change took place in ‘73, much less before as they switched back and forth. It’s still square to an extent, just the more rounded off flaring is not as obviously before. Shenanigans I tell you.

CLN 6R

Established Member
Also, this is their top trim - LT Trail Boss, not an entry Silverado
Um, no this won't be their top trim...

High Country or Premier will be the top trim, depending on how they go about naming it. This is just a special edition truck.

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
I don’t like it. I do want to see how the Sierra looks though since they always look better. Either way when it’s time for me to get another truck I’ll be getting another eco boost F150 cause I love mine and witu my grandma’s GM discount the F150 was still cheaper with all of the options I wanted. Corvette’s for life though.

nol300

Established Member
Only pick I could find for color matched but once you color match the front end I like it.
25552345_505660646485825_1706777635271897381_n.jpg

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Nice, that color matching does indeed make the front end look a lot better. I love the contrast of the black and red on the first pic.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I’m still trying to figure out where all the square wheel well hate has come from, they’ve been like that for the past 45 years. Most of the folks commenting on this forum probably weren’t even alive when that last change took place in ‘73, much less before as they switched back and forth. It’s still square to an extent, just the more rounded off flaring is not as obviously before. Shenanigans I tell you.
Tons of people have hated the square wheel wells on their trucks regardless of when they came out or when they flip flopped back and forth.

I appreciate the change to a more circle wheel well, I need to front end to grow on me but so far I like it more than the last generation when it came out. We will see, I hated the 2015 F150 when I first saw it but it grew on me really quick.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Any idea when they will drop??? Im looking to get a 2018 Z71 for cheap when these come out

Users who are viewing this thread