2020 Super Duty: Not messing around

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Definitely cool but serious guys, who uses an F350 to tow 30k + lbs? At what point do you just say screw it and get a F650 or another Med duty? I mean we have a F350 6.7 and a 3500 Cummins HO with Aisin and when we have to pull any real weight it gets hooked up to our F650 with a measly little 230 hp Cat.
Don't get me wrong I would love to have a new SD with 6.7 deleted making 1050 ftlb's just to make my pecker bigger.

I don't know how we ever got by in the '80's & '90's putting 8 tons in our F350 dump powered by 6.9 with a 4-spd, or worse a 351 carb'd H.O. /Oldguyrant

What about the old inline 300 powered trucks?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Godzilla is coming

I am excited to see what godzirrah does once out in the wild. I think for the fella that is only occasionally needing to haul shit around it is a better value proposition than diesel. You can definitely get a little more truck for the dollar and won't spend as much on maintenance and fuel costs.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I am excited to see what godzirrah does once out in the wild. I think for the fella that is only occasionally needing to haul shit around it is a better value proposition than diesel. You can definitely get a little more truck for the dollar and won't spend as much on maintenance and fuel costs.

Im really wanting one for sure and with the 10spd gas mileage shouldn’t be too horrible. I figured with some decent mud tires it would probably be able to handle my lease with no issues. Ram has the PowerWagon with the 6.4 and they still bring retail or some kind of markup. Ive looked plenty and found out the hard way

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Still think the duramax and allison is the combo to beat. 445hp and 910tq with 10 speed.

great powertrain, but jesus the new chevy HD is horrendous...The GMC looks ok.

n2fkce1v4e221.jpg

Sn95Snake

Established Member
They just keep bumping the TQ numbers every year or so. These new trucks tow so well it is incredible.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
The last gen GMC looked outstanding, the new gen looks good, but I still prefer the previous gen.
Guy at work just got a loaded 17 Silverado with 11K on it. Nice looking truck actually. I’m just not a fan of those square wheel wells.

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread