2021 Dodge Durango, Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye and 2020 Challenger SRT Super Stock.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Winning.
Lets make a 1320 version of the Hellcat and give it Demon power...OK!
Lets put the 707 HP Hellcat motor in the soccer Mom SUV...OK!
Lets put the ridiculus 797 HP Redeye motor in the Charger family hauler....OK!!!!

I so wish Ford and GM were doing anything like this.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Was already considering selling the Cobra for a Wide Body Scat or HC Charger, any ideas on what the pricing will be for the Redeye??? My wife is gonna kill me lol.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
24 minutes? tl;dw

ETA:
Winning.
Lets make a 1320 version of the Hellcat and give it Demon power...OK!
Lets put the 707 HP Hellcat motor in the soccer Mom SUV...OK!
Lets put the ridiculus 797 HP Redeye motor in the Charger family hauler....OK!!!!

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
I hate to say it but DODGE has hit it out of the park. I am a die hard FORD guy, but with the stupid decisions being made in the blue oval lately, I may have to change brands. So many performance options with DODGE. Meanwhile, Ford is getting rid of cars, building ugly, pathetic small SUVS like the Ecosport and the ugly front ended Escape. The new F-150 and Mustang are pretty much all they have going for them. The new MACH 1 is a rebadged Bullit with lackluster hp. MACH E? Not worth commenting on. Crazy.
Way to go Dodge, and wait until they slap the hellcat into the pick-up to take over the RAPTOR.
I suggest FORD take note and maybe wake up before it's too late.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Good luck finding a 2021 Hellcat Durango for under $100K ($85K+ MSRP plus $20K+ Admin. Fee) since it is only going to be produced for 1 year.

Depending on how many FCA churn out, I can see 2021 HC Durangos holding down showroom floors for many months to come.

I know if I had $100K to blow on a fast vehicle, it would not be a Durango.

My94GT

Established Member
Good luck finding a 2021 Hellcat Durango for under $100K ($85K+ MSRP plus $20K+ Admin. Fee) since it is only going to be produced for 1 year.

Depending on how many FCA churn out, I can see 2021 HC Durangos holding down showroom floors for many months to come.

this is the boat I’m in. We want a larger suv for the wife in the next few months. The Durango May be large enough but as fun as it would be, 100k puts you in the territory of just better offerings

IA Shelby

Established Member
How long before some sticks the new super stock with factory supplied drag radials into a tree on a wet road. There must be a ton of liability waivers new owners must sign.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
How long before some sticks the new super stock with factory supplied drag radials into a tree on a wet road. There must be a ton of liability waivers new owners must sign.
Uhh wut?

Demons and 1320's didn't need any signature.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Uhh wut?

Demons and 1320's didn't need any signature.
Waiver is probably too strong of a term but I would have expected there were disclaimers that are covered and signed off. I must be too jaded as I work with attorney’s all day long. Obviously I am not an attorney or I would know the answer.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

But $75k on a SRT Durango makes sense eh?

Users who are viewing this thread