2021 flex fuel numbers inside

slither2

Ended up at 739 on ethanol(93 pull was 709) so gained 30whp. The ethanol content per my sensor was only 55%, add that to also not knowing to pull the "dyno plug" first, which causes all kinds of issues, unsure if it was truly fair for the flex fuel kit. On true e85, I'd bet it would get closer to the 100hp claim on these cars.
Overall very happy, especially on a notoriously stingy dyno(or maybe the dyno was just happy to see a ford lol!)
My tank was almost empty before I added the ethanol fuel, it held atleast 14 and a half gallons of the flex fuel, and it's only a 16 gallon tank. My local sheets must still be on the winter blend, it's not very popular here.
Ended up getting 25mpg on the way home (per the dash)also, but had the cruise set at 59 as it was mostly country roads.
My plans were to go e85 and lots of spray to keep the warranty in tact. I think I'm going to just go ahead and do all the "normal" mods, if the engine or trans doesn't hold what I put through it, I would need to build the engine anyway

it's a proflex kit before anyone asks. And DAYUM these things are pig rich from the factory, my afr(as well as the dyno wideband) was in the low 9's

I want to thank CAM for the dyno use and palm beach for the information to get it dynoed correctly
1000002313.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread